Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Fans are not spinning when i turn on my pc

I have a grid v3, every fan is connected to a single port.

2 jetflow: 4.8W each, so they're under the 5w limit you speak of,
they're not connected together.

1 corsair ml : 2,7w

in the last 3 headers: 3 aereocool p7-f12: 1.8w each

If I shut down my pc and then back on, 3 times out of 5 the fan stop spinning all together.
I know, if I turn off my PSU, wait 10 seconds and try it again everything works fine, but anyway, this is a 70 euro product here in Italy, the fans don't exceed the limit, this problem needs to be fixed otherwise I will use my warranty... I can't shut down my pc every time and make a fail boot with warning from my motherboard for this reason. The grid v3 it's a simple hub that can't do its job to be a fan hub?

How can I fix it? if you talk about the 5w limit, it's clear that this is not the case.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matteo Lenoci shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matteo Lenoci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well, thanks to Amazon i can give back this stupid piece of crap... I bought an aquacomputer QUADRO, that does the same thing as the grid, but better... and more!... with beautiful software for just 40 euros. thank you for not helping me, I will NEVER BUY anything from you again.
    the only thing you can do is nice cases... and still, you manage to upset people and lose customers. keep it up with the shitty work!

CAM Bugs: Hardware

Feedback and Knowledge Base