Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CANNOT LOGIN USING SAME PASSWORD I'VE HAD FOREVER, RESET IT THROUGH SITE, STILL CANT LOGIN

What in the fuck is going on with this shit software and site? More new problems outta NOWHERE again. I change my password through the system because it doesn't recognise the same password I've used forever and it still REFUSES to let me login, I cannot even login on the site anymore either using the password I just changed to using the reset system.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT YOU DUMB CUNTS, THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY TO HAVE TO BE FORCED TO USE YOUR GARBAGE ASS SOFTWARE.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has now accepted the same password I tried to use over 20 or so times on both the site and the software, thankfully it retained my previous settings.

What a fucking travesty.

Still refusing to let me login on the site using different passwords through the reset system.

Still trying to login to your garbage software with new password, still won't let me, only this time when I've clicked continue as guest I've lost ALL my settings including fan curves and RGB stuff.

D E L I G H T F U L !

Next time I turn on my PC and it doesn't let me login and I click continue as guest, if I lose all the settings which I just put back in, it's bye bye to the nightmare that is NZXT (not the product, the Kraken X62 is A*, CAM is developed by inept morons) and hello Corsair. ABSOLUTE JOKE.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base