Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Unable to launch with program blocked in firewall. CAM auto-unchecks Remember me

Unable to launch with program blocked in firewall. CAM auto-unchecks Remember me and will refuse to finish starting. Yet it works great if i disable my network adapter.

I already had to fix multiple issues with my case including missing rivets, bent steel, stripped screws and a misaligned power button. I don't have patience for malicious behavior with your fan controller software too.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Quad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Quad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh one last thing, the program will launch if there are no firewall rules during launch, but will refuse to start a second time after i deny access.

Funny, eh?

• Quad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yeah, the connectors on the light strip were bent, almost all the rivets were missing bits of paint, i had to use lighter fluid to remove glue from the tempered glass warning sticker, the SSD mount is too close to the case and was bending the SATA connectors (had to use washers to space it out farther), front panel was bowed out and there were some bits of white paint missing.

You guys are lucky i enjoy fixing things. But i dont have patience to hack your software. Just release a updated version without the forced internet connection (and what i would assume to be data collection).

Currently running v3.7.5

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base