Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM not showing specific options for NZXT H500i

Hello,

I've bought the NZXT H500i and installed CAM on it to control everything. The first few days everything worked fine and I could control my LED Lights and let CAM create me a profile for controlling the CPU Heat and noise (don't know how this option was named again since its disappeared).

Now both of those options are just gone. I can't control my LED and have no option for CAM to create me a profile for controlling heat and noise. I didn't do anything, it just disappeared one day. I've tried to reinstall the software, delete the latest file in the CAM Folder but it's not showing up anymore. My LED's work just fine and everything inside the Case too. How can I get those options back? I have Version 3.7.4 installed.

The Software itself only shows me Desktop, Build, Games, Overclocking and Drivers. But when I try to "Detect Devices" in the drivers tab, it just shows a loading bar for like 1 second and then nothing happens.

I would rly like to control my LED's again :(

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Niko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue with the LED control, its been working fine for 3 months, and suddenly stopped working.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base