CAM 3.7.4. HUE+ not working anymore
Hello! I'm using CAM 3.7.4 and even after several install the software will not recognize HUE+...
Sometimes it doesn't even recognize Grid V2 , I don't know what to do anymore, tried everything...
Omar Aceves commented
For those running CAM on a Windows machine:
1. Uninstall CAM from Windows.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Go to Start -> Run and type devmgmt.msc to open Windows device manager.
4. On Windows Device Manager locate and expand "Ports (COM & LPT)"
5. You will see a warning sign for a device, usually is on COM4. This is a sign of a corrupted driver.
6. Right click on the warning sign and click on "Uninstall".
7. Follow the Uninstall wizard and restart your machine.
8. Re-Install CAM, it should work now.
Updated my CAM and now it doesn't find HUE+
Fix this issue or it's going to be really expensive trash!!!!!!!!
i cannot change the rgb light to fan cases............the software has no option for this.
same and I cant use my rgb no more
i have the same issue what to do' chris
this update doesn't recognize my hue+, lights, kraken x52 or my fans. several reinstalls and no fixes. please fix so it i can enjoy gaming on my winter break!
Michael Gilbert commented
Sick of not being able to use my HUE+... Specifically bought this for the lighting in my NZXT Razor tower. Don't feel I should have to unplug/plug the device connectors every time I turn my rig on. Next build will be sans NZXT. Seriously, don't sell product without the software properly tested.
Ok I found a fix for this problem thank god after trying for hours of so you have to unplug the usb from the motherboard load up the cam software it then should remove the lightning tab then while in the cam software plug in the usb and click detect drivers that’s how I got mines to work thank god I was soo pissed
I have the same problem did anyone find a fix yet?????
Same here. CAM 3.7.4 FW 4.3.2 Several Install and just the Software start my Lightstrips turn off.
Without starting the Hue+ Software the Lightstrips light up white permanently.
Please fix this Crab
same problem and no one fix it