Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM wont let me login

OOM command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'

What the hell is this now? It refuses to let me login so I have no proper cooling of my setup.

354 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

104 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dino Avdic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you lord for allowing me to land on these pages, was about to go full nzxt on my new build....phew

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol you got no chance, some of us have been waiting 3 years for a product that actually works as described . . .

• michaelsom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem.
    with logging in.
    the program does not know me mail accont anymore!
    I have a showcase. so RGB from my Kraken X52 does not work anymore.
    that is not good advertising. I think!
    I still believe in NZXT because it is beautiful product!
    I believe that solve the problem. in my eyes they are still number one!
    Please Help Me!

I've reinstalled it, feeded Windows 10 with its latest updates etc, no chance to get logged in.
    A new week, a new problem. Version 3.5.9.0 does not work for me, because it does not detect anything, not the FANs, not the lightning, not the Kraken. Grid+ and Hue+ ... nothing works. And 3.7.4 are unable to connect.
    PLEASE....!

NZXT - I think you have a problem with the latest VC++ Redistriputable. A reinstall does not solve the Problem. There is an error at the setup, too - regarding the VC++, it won't install because I've a newer version of it already installed as your Install-Process is asking for.

Spend hundreds of dollars in your hardware, and you're making it useless because of this peace of sh** of sotware. Whats wrong? Thats realy frustrating!

• SilverAmd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or just use Cam version 3.5.9.0 it works.

the latest versions

3.6.0 – 7/17/18
    3.6.1 – 7/18/18
    3.6.2 – 7/20/18
    3.6.3 – 7/21/18
    3.6.4 – 7/25/18
    3.6.5 – 7/27/18
    3.6.6 – 7/31/18
    3.6.7 – 8/14/18
    3.7.0 – 8/21/18
    3.7.1 – 9/11/18
    3.7.2 – 9/19/18
    3.7.3 – 10/02/18

they all don't work!!!

In my new "Nr2 mashine" Rysen system i did not pick Kraken as cooling solution. Newer again will i pick up NZXT product corse of this Cam software. Great hardware with hopeles software

Why have this cloud thing when you cant handle it. Cooling is a crusial for a 3000 Doller Gaming Rig I will sue the fuck out of NZXT if i burn my system becorse of this stupid software it should alwayes start no matter what online-offline it should alwayes start. This is getting redicules. If it is a spy thing you got going then Fucking Stop!!!!!!!

• anonym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've never had any problems with the software, but since this morning = "Redis server went away" or "OOM command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'."

I've had this problem before, always on Sunday morning when I wake up early. I think the servers are down for maintenance. I get Redis Server Went Away.

Same here. I am getting so fucking pissed at this stupid software!!! Problems again and again and again

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base