Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Uninstalled CAM and it deleted all other software and games in the same folder. Your software is bad.

Everything installed in the same folder is gone, how does that even happen? Whoever coded this does not know what they are doing.

I uninstalled to try and get it to see my Kraken x60 and it does this. God. job.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, please allow me to clear something up. Are you saying that you uninstalled CAM and it deleted other programs that were installed in the Program Files (x86) folder? Or did you have some games installed within the CAM folder and it deleted those games?

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Damian Yoss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just experienced this exact same issue. I keep my games in two folders- c:/SteamGames and c:/Games , respectively. In my c:/Games file I had also downloaded and installed the CAM program, I found I preferred the Argus Monitor and when I uninstalled CAM it completely wiped my c:/Games file

• ODENYGG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just had the same problem. Some info: CAM was installed in my secondary HDD where 80% of my pc's non-essential programs were, but CAM didn't install itself in a separate folder and maybe this is essential to this issue. Basically CAM's files and folders were spread out in my programs folder and maybe when i uninstalled it, it also deletes all the files that it believed where in "its" folder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a separate directory folder named programs on a different HDD so that it does not use up space on my SSD as it does not need the speed. In this directory named Programs I had the CAM software installed as well as other games and documents such as pictures from Holidays ect saved, I uninstalled the CAM software and it wiped the everything within that folder. I used easeus data recovery which was able to recover some things but a lot is still missing from it.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base