Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Settings wiped AGAIN

I thought my wiped setting was going to be solved. I got the system to stop wiping my settings, or so I had thought. Had my headphones on and playing an intensive game and then take my headphones off and hear my fans being whisper quiet. MY SETTINGS HAD BEEN WIPED AND MY SYSTEM WAS HOT AS HELL AGAIN BECAUSE IT SET EVERYTHING TO SILENT. Also why can I no longer see the temp speed of my Kraken? I can set the fans by liquid but cant see the liquid temp? why?

At this rate, I am just going to rip all of NZXT products out of my system and just do everything custom. What is the point of having the "convenience" of this when its not convenient at all? I am tired of having to completely uninstall this thing and re-install it to get it to work. This is ridiculous.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, if this happens again, please let us know which version of CAM you are using and what your PC specs are so we can verify what caused the settings wipe. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the plus side, I can finally see the liquid temp for my kraken. I could always see it for my kraken x72 but couldnt see for kraken x61.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am currently running latest version. I will let you know once it happens again. I have completely removed the last version with revo uninstaller and reinstalled it to get it functioning properly again.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base