Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM resets fan and FPS display settings every single launch

Every time the CAM software launches -despite being logged in- my fans are all set to silent, and my fps display is .... broken - it works, but it will say top left, or top right, then I launch the game and it will move, and if I alt-tab in the game then it moves again .... ? It's at the point that I alt tab in and out of my game so the FPS display is where I need it, since disabling the display in the CAM software does nothing.

And setting up custom fan profiles just to have them deleted every time the software exits is far from the perfect user experience.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Zbee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello Zbee, please update to the latest version of CAM (currently 3.7.0, which you can download here: http://camwebapp.com/download/) I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version first and then installing this one. After this update, verify that your settings were downloaded correctly. (I have 2 users for testing this and the FPS settings are correctly downloaded when I update). If the settings are wiped again, please let us know so we can get in touch with you to verify your logs.
    Thanks.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...