Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.6.8 still does not fix dual screen issue

I have use 2 screens in my computer setup. Earlier versions of the CAM software would allow me to place the CAM window in my second screen and upon restarting still keep the CAM window on the second screen. Over the last few builds of the software it now opens on my main screen rather than my secondary. Please advise.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, thanks for the input. We are aware of this issue but it is not in our list of priorities to take care of yet. We hope to fix it in a future update, but there is no ETA right now. Sorry.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How close are you guys to fixing the placement issue? It still loads in the middle of my main screen EVERY TIME no matter where I place the CAM window!!!! Seems like should be an easy fix!!!

• Andrei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As long as you broke such a basic feature in the new versions of the CAM, how can you say that it is not in your list of priorities?!?! You broke it but having inexperienced developers or lack of testing, so you should get it back working again ASAP. I would understand a feature being "not in our list of priorities", but not a bug that you created / broken during development.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base