Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

NZXT so called "software engineers" are less qualified to be software engineers than dung beetles.

I'm experiencing the following:
1. On each reboot/start-up the CAM software needs to be manually started (click on login-in, input credentials, etc)
2. Once it logs in, it will hang over the "Accept/Decline pop-up but no amount of clicking the Accept button will make it go away and load my settings
3. My custom lighting settings won't load because of the pop-up issue
4. I cannot update to the latest version because clicking on the "Update now" button does nothing, just like the "Accept/Decline" pop-up
5. FPS overlay rarely works ( it used to work better last year with the initial releases of the CAM software)

I'm currently on 3.6.2. BECAUSE I'M STUCK HERE!!!!!
This is the worst company I've ever worked with!
I have the X62 and when I first got it I had to open a ticket so they would send me a non broken backplate ( the one that came with the X62 had stripped threads which prevented tightening the copper cooling surface to properly adhere to the SOC which in turn made the SOC, a I7 7700k, get to 95C during light usage).
I can definitey say I will NEVER buy anything from these people ever again.
NZXT so called "software engineers" are less qualified to be software engineers than dung beetles.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Please download the latest version from https://camwebapp.com/download and install it from that download. I would also suggest first uninstalling the old version and restarting your computer before doing the fresh install of 3.6.6.

If you continue to have issues, also send us the logs so we can verify. Thanks.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base