Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Hue+ Fans RGB profile not loading every time in CAM

I have 2-120 AER fans Exaust and Top , After fresh boot my 2 120 mm AER RGB fans's dont load thier Hue+ colour profile but the Cooler unit seems to load ok .. i have to manualy click default / Apply then click custom profile Apply again to get my Custom profile up. ive even changed the defaullt colours to the theme i want but fans stay white.
Any Ideas ?
i am up to date with current software 3.6.6 and have firmware V4.04

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    tonylee.davies78@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you tell me if any changes are going to happen in the next update for a more stream line Profile selection other than selecting individual profile sections , Selecting All your colours and paterns then saving as a single Profile seems to be a more efficiant means ?

Since i switched of Fastboot up in windows Power options and set power options to High performance .. my Hue + fans switch on and the correct colour profile is loaded .The issue i am having now is the RGB led stips dont activate with a fresh boot up, i have to manually go in to CAMS software and switch the LED's off and on for them to appear .

• tonylee.davies78@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I switched off Fast Start Up in windows 10 as i have a NVME m.2 this option doesnt need to be on and my q code 40 is now gone and im reading AO :) .... this time my fans colour colour profile loaded but not my LED strips ..

Well come to think of it i do have ERP s4 ,s5 Enabled .. could this be the cause .. my asus maximus hero x board q code is showing 40 which is (40 - resume from S4 state.)

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base