Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

All fans simultaneously stopped working. Smart device is blanked out in cooling menu. WTF?

Last night all of my fans stopped spinning at the same time, now my smart device is blanked out and isn't controlling the fans. No cables seem to be loose, have also tried taking the usb cables out and back in, tried taking power cable out of psu too. This is ridiculous, any ideas that will actually help?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, when starting the pc the fans start normal but after some minutes some of them just stop, aer fans lights still work as normal and the cam software show that the fans should be running at some percentage but it shows 0 fans speed. is there any solution for this?

On my last boot up only my motherboard fans worked, the others didn't spin at all, so sometimes they spin for a few minutes and other times they don't spin at all. When CAM loads my lights also quickly flicker on and off.

There is power and lights on all the fans. All fans work fine plugged directly into my motherboard. Fans have recently been spinning on boot up, then spinning down when cam loads. The only fans currently working are those plugged into my motherboard. Two fans were actually temporarily controllable from the smart hub, but it is blanked out again now in the cooling menu.There doesn't seem to be any hardware fault anywhere.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base