Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Stop the madness!

This will be the 3rd time I have to completely rebuild my CAM config in a little more than a week. It started with 3.6.2 (i think), lost fan curves and lighting profiles... rebuilt. CAM updated to address settings sync issue, pulled some of previous config back but fan curves overwritten to default, rebuilt. Had to reboot my machine last night... logged in, all CAM settings wiped... again, said F!!K it and went to bed. Logged in today, saw CAM update available, ran update, still no settings... will rebuild again because your software team is still incompetent and I'm getting really F!!king good at it. I switched to an NZXT cooler because I thought that nothing could be worse than Corsair Link software... I was horribly wrong. The now very small issues I had with that software pale in comparison to this Sh1t show that is CAM. Please, for the love of God, stop the madness.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brian Hadlock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello sir, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. As of version 3.6.4 and now 3.6.5 this issue was fixed. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know so we can verify if there is an issue with your account in particular. But there should be no more problems.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base