Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.6.x broke the H700i Smart Device again...

For the past few months of CAM 3.5.9, CAM has worked perfectly, before that there were many issues of which there was no solution until the 3.5.9 update. None of the NZXT USB driver solutions or fresh installs or even new Smart Device units solved the issue. Now CAM 3.6.x brings the problems back again. Smart Device is not detected so I have no control over fan curves, lighting or even seeing all my fan channels.

3.6.1 brought the issue of no longer being able to control 1 out of three of my fan channels.

3.6.2 made the problem worse and made the fan channel disappear entirely from CAM

3.6.3 really put the icing on the cake by no longer detecting the Smart Device so I cannot see 1 fan channel, cannot control the other 2, cannot change my lights (which don't even come on anymore), and now I cannot even access the GPU control center.

I do not want to go through months of waiting for an update to make my 200 dollar case usable AGAIN! I understand you needing to implement the new E-series PSUs, but this is ridiculous. Allow us to rollback to older, usable versions of CAM.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
sargenthorse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue is continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base