Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

3.6.2 update and Custom fan profile, pulling my hair out with fanspeed being locked at 100% AT ONLY 55c and no way of altering.

What on earth is wrong with the latest update and the custom fan profile?? The idea of custom means it's totally custom. Even the hotfix that was pushed out on 20'07/2018 (today) has not fixed this issue. Why can I not lower than fan speed from the locked 100% at 55c?? this is driving me insane, I dont want a damn 747 jumbo jet sitting next to me hovering when my cpu temp is at a low of 55c. You should only need 100% fan speed if the CPU gets to around 85c not 55c.

Come on, test this software before you send it out, the CAM software is terrible, has always been terrible which is a shame because the X62 Kraken is a great AIO cooler.

But please for the love of god, make the custom fan profile mean truly custom. Do not lock is fan speed to 100% with no way of lowering it.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Hardware