Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Still Consistent Crashes.

Not even a hour after I got the update and restarted my computer to get a fresh start of CAM that the software crashed on me, effectively rendering just about all of my cooling options in my PC null. I can't keep having this issue happen otherwise I have just paid for an incredibly expensive 3 lb brick that can't do anything but give off cool colors. If I wanted that I would have just bought a brick and attached RGB strips to it, it would have much cost less and done about the same. The main different between the two is that the RGB brick would at least have consistency.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

If you have updated to 3.6.2 and are still having issues with settings not saving or hardware not being detected, please try uninstalling and doing a clean install. If this still does not help. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

By uploading them to a file sharing service and posting it here so we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Crashing

Feedback and Knowledge Base