Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.6.1 not detecting Kraken x62

Cam update 3.6.1 today broke my whole system, my Kraken x62 is no longer detected at all. Yesterdays update to 3.6 was fine but 3.6.1 today broke everything. Please fix this with 3.6.2 asap, thanks!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    momorious shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ROMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.180625-1741), CAM 3.6.1-3.6.3 does not start in the graphical shell, only two processes hang in the task manager. There is no graphical shell !!! What just did not !!! Horror how much you have problems with the software!

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.180625-1741), CAM 3.6.1-3.6.2 does not start in the graphical shell, only two processes hang in the task manager. There is no graphical shell !!! What just did not !!! Horror how much you have problems with the software!

• GeminiJ13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of the settings that I had for the RGB ring around the NZXT logo, including the custom colors that I had set up for what the CPU temps were, have been obliterated from the "Smart" settings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this hotfix being published? I have the same problem as TS. Except for the fact that I have never had CAM detect my Kraken x42 since I bought it a few days ago.

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.180625-1741), CAM does not start in the graphical shell, only two processes hang in the task manager. There is no graphical shell !!! What just did not !!! Horror how much you have problems with the software!

CAM Bugs: Crashing

Feedback and Knowledge Base