Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

3.6.0 doesnt save setting.. it back to default on restart.

fix it please

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kharizman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kharizman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Max. Sorry I meant in 3.6.5 it run at startup like always but i need to show the cam and go light setting and turn on the unit light and turn off back. it doesnt save or read when startup in that part. but this only if shutdown your pc not restart.

last night already update to the new 3.6.6 and setting back all my setup and shutdown the pc then start pc back. all read out setting what they should be. all good now. the light unit were off and all. Thank you so much and Keep it up

Hi Max. the hue+ unit light still on when i restart but ive already off. i need to open cam and on off the unit light. but again it will on when pc shutdown and restart back.Thank you

Hi, Ive install the 3.6.4 the on off lighting unit on hue+ still on when i already set to off after restart. so far thats all the problem i have in my system. Thank you

Hi. now i test overnight..and restart and all. when my pc restart cam will be startup but i dont see in taskbar icon on the right unless i go to my start menu and click cam software then it will appear. its like it running it on the background. Thank you

Hi. ive just installed the 3.6.3 on my system. so far it save the setting, lighting,kraken and hue+. just when restart and load the drive/software ive got kind a blinking rapidly on kraken x52 ring. will see overnight . Thank you

• MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still having issues with the new release 3.6.2 ,on reboot it will not save settings I do not want to login to the cloud I just want the settings saved local

• lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as ive stated on the other comments, this update doesnt even work right.Setting your fan curves does nothign, loking at the speeds for my fans its showing they are running max speeds at low temps but my fans in my pc are running on lo....cmon guys check your shit before sending out these updates >.<

• SiXxKilLuR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree; The have broken v 3.6.0. The settings do not save, especially the fan profiles. The accent color does not change throughout the UI like it used to only effects main stat window everything else remains the ugly blue. But the fan profiles is a real big issue for me; this is the feature I rely on.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base