Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Not Saving Lighting Profiles Across Update

First of all, this is NOT fixed even after many claims that this was fixed on other issue threads. I know this because I just updated CAM and all of my lighting profiles are gone! it happened last time as well, and last time support told me the same thing, " This should be fixed in update (insert most recent update at the time)". I spend a lot of time on my lighting profiles and I would rather not lose them every time you want to change how your program works. Its currently on version 3.6.0, If I update this program, and my lighting profiles are deleted I will rip my HUE+ and Kraken X62 from my system and replace them the competitors products, because they work.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mr. SourPatchMan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base