Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

FPS overlay not working in world of warcraft , jurrassic world : evolution , the division , ghost recon : wildlands , pubg......... fix this

FPS overlay not working in world of warcraft , jurrassic world : evolution , the division , ghost recon : wildlands , pubg......... fix this horrid bit of software

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

The overlay requires DirectX Runtime to be installed.
    Please install DX Runtime and then restart your PC and see if the overlay works. The link below will take you to the download site for the installer.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Also make sure that you have tried manually enabling the overlay with the short keys (Shift + O). These shortcut keys can be changed from settings in CAM as well.

If the instructions above does not work please let us know which games the overlay is not working on.

Also, some games have an anti-cheat mechanism which can sometimes conflict with the CAM FPS overlay. We are currently working to fix this issue with many companies, but it is a process which takes some time and communication between the developer and NZXT.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had the same issue. Was working for a while and all of a sudden stopped working today. Tried toggling to no avail

• AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are sorry to hear this, as I mentioned in the last part of my response, some games have an anti-cheat mechanism which can sometimes conflict with the CAM FPS overlay. We are currently working to fix this issue with many companies, but it is a process which takes some time and communication between the developer and NZXT.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may be causing you.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base