Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

"Please download or Update to latest CAM and Login on your PC for using your Android App"

Android app is up to date, and I am logged in, yet this is all I can ever get :( Tried on several phones, same thing

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick Noble shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Good afternoon, sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing with your CAM mobile. The login is currently very slow, we are working on fixing this as soon as possible.

A few weeks back we had an issue where you could not log in at all, but that has been fixed already. If you have a different issue, please let us know so we can verify as well.

Thank you for your cooperation.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? As I have yet to successfully connect via mobile.

And what do you mean "login" is slow? It's just a login, should be nearly instant, right?

• Beau Batten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Latest version of CAM on both PC and phone, checked and double checked, Google login, no luck, same problem, pretty sure I haven't seen the mobile app actually work properly for a few years now

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same issue, just installed CAM 3.6.1, and Android app version 4.0.1.

• Tom J Keen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had this issue for weeks now, key hash error for Facebook log in or please update for any other.

Seems they go in cycles of the exact same issues. If it doesn't get a fix, all the fans, hue etc are going back and moving to corsair.

• Brian Nielsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing here.
        Have tried for weeks but no luck.
        Tried different accounts.
        Reinstalled app on android and PC. Same issue over and over again...

CAM Bugs: Mobile

Feedback and Knowledge Base