Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

I have a simple solution for NZXT

Just instantly fire CAM software development team and recruit a new one if you don't want to lose more customer, seriously!
Best Regard!

1,173 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jack shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMax Nzxt (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hi, if you have updated to 3.6.6 and are still having issues with your hardware or software, please open a new ticket and provide us with your logs so we can review what is happening.

Please try to be as descriptive as possible concerning what you consider to be working incorrectly, by specifying what hardware you have and what it is not doing which it should be doing.

This helps us greatly while trying to replicate the errors to verify why they are happening.

Thank you.

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Redulon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Europe we have a really hard privacy law. And this software is like kicking it right into the face.

If i don´t want to share, i don´t have to. And they are not allowed to cut the functions, if i don´t share informations ;)
        Time to contact a lawyer, if you are living in Europe ;)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just instantly fire CAM software development team and recruit a new one if you don't want to lose more customer, seriously!
        Best Regard!

• Gord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would I list the problems I am having as they are never solved and apparently this has been going on for a long time, I find it hard to believe management is unaware as indicated by the excuses given by company representatives. Buy an expensive cooler and have your intelligence insulted. I will not buy another NZXT product, you have done a very thorough job of convincing me.

Every update the software gets worse and adds more bugs.

Your software development team are terrible and your testing process is apparently non existent.

I will never buy another NZXT product again thanks to the continual issues I have from the CAM software updates.

• han722s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you guys literally should be fired a long time ago srsly how r u still here

• han722s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NZXT should hire another software team cause CAM sucks and full of bugs plain and simple

Actually I just posted but came back to remark looking at their past interactions (or lack thereof) going back MONTHS to almost a year of this app having issues I just uninstalled and will never touch NZXT hardware. Pretty sad you guys blatently ignore your customers the way you do or actually give (NAH EVERYTHING IS FINE WE FIXED IT) comments to them when it still..... doesn't work. Mind blown, pretty shitty NZXT.

How's this for descriptive. It DOES'T WORK. Seriously? You guys can't read? The latest version DOES NOT login. Tried on 8 different mobile devices and 5 PC's. Holy crap guys get your app in order...... I have NEVER had this many issues with a piece of software, and I mean never. Like every other update breaks completely or it loads 50 percent of the time..... Please, seriously guys. Get your act together. I REALLY want to like CAM, but as is (and has been) it's an absolute disaster......

• Scott Newman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant even express my disappointment with this latest release and the general state of the CAM development. My hue lighting hasn't worked and it seems that I am supposed to be the beta tester for CAM to explain every time a release if issued what now isn't working. You don't pay be to help develop your software. I am sorry to day my entire gaming rig is NZXT (lights on case work for a matter of weeks and NZXT has sent me replacement panels twice. My fans, cpu cooler and hue lights work on and off with each release. For the first time I will warn others its time to look elsewhere for your case, cpu cooling, fan and lighting solutions.

• ROMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Version 3.6.6.
        Also, I'm asking you very much, do separate channel management, no matter which presets are installed. For example, to have the opportunity on the LED strips to set the music-bass mode, but at the same time on the fans, so that there is statics. In a word, give the possibility of a separate configuration of channels, so that the music mode on one channel, on the other, any other, please.

DPC Latancy is growing very much, over 4000, it's problematic to play network action games with such a delay!!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OCLdmYFTqk&t=23s)
        Please make optional backlight illumination and enable / disable reading of diagnostic data, speed of coolers, temperatures, etc.

Well, purely my IMHO, absolutely all the presets in the Music section are completely useless, except for the BASS mode.

• games pc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the software development team at Microsoft could do a better job than these monkeys

• dwsmedley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im about to just buy a whole set of fans from corsair. I have 6 nzxt fans, 6 led strips, and 2 hue+ controllers in my pc. Right before this update everything worked perfectly. Now nothing works properly. Cool...

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My fans won't spin up at all. No matter which profile I use they don't speed up anymore. Only if I use fixed and adjust it manually. On top of that it has the wrong temps, 5 to 8C off (more). Ever since you went to 3.6-everything. Which each update, is a new problem. Fix one thing, break two. This really sucks for people like me who have invested so much money into your products and the problem is the software??? ……….

I have a Kraken X62, AIO, S340 Elite, HUE , and RGB fans so your software not being functional is kind of a big deal.

Soooooooooooooooo Frustrated .

So I'm guessing everyone on the development team is topping off the ceo of nzxt.

Because you guys should have been fired a long time ago.

There's growing pains, incompetence and whatever the hell the cam team is doing.

You keep redesigning and rereleasing the same software over and over again.

But the funny thing is, it take you like a year or two to get it operational.

Then you scrap that design and give us a broken mess again and we're left on a broken state.

You usually have the best looking aio cooler on the market, but I'm just gonna stick to buying your cases and be don't with it.

No matter how pretty your aio is, the hassle of using cam isn't worth it.

3.6.4 still works crooked on the Kraken x62 still pulls the screws, their speed jumps...and the binding goes to the gpu, there is no separation between the cpu and gpu. I do not advise to put.....

CAM 3.6.4. The checkboxes of channel 1 and channel 2 are not saved.
        DPC Latancy is growing very much, it's problematic to play network action games with such a delay over 4000!
        Please make optional backlight illumination and enable / disable reading of diagnostic data, speed of coolers, temperatures, etc.

For the quick launch of CAM, thanks a lot.

https://youtu.be/Bgy5HWbjUjs

• Skye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way to go ding dongs, I know I can't code, but COME ON! You fix one thing and damage more! Do you even test the software before rolling it out?! I just uninstalled the newest version. I set all my Hue+ lighting to "sync" under audio and after a short time, usually 5-10 mins the lights fudge up and I have to reboot the computer, never had this issue before.My fan speed is running at 100% all the time now too when the only thing that changed was the version of CAM I was using. Also showing an unusual higher amount of cpu usage compared to 3.5, I'm gonna just install that version and make sure auto update is disabled. Get your acts together before you lose customers to other companies.

Windows 10 LTSB 2016 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.180625-1741), CAM 3.6.1-3.6.3 does not start in the graphical shell, only two processes hang in the task manager. There is no graphical shell !!! What just did not !!! Horror how much you have problems with the software!
        Only two processes CAM in the dispatcher hang and all. The graphical shell does not run through any "exe".
        3.5.9 version it's work.
        The icon on the control panel does not appear.

https://youtu.be/mmguxy9wmug

• JEWMAN FUCKSTEIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its useless.

These people are dumber than a pack of monkeys.

Revert to an old 3.3.x version that worked for you, install a firewall outbound rule (if you care about the telemetry issue) and enjoy. It was the best build to date.

← Previous 1

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base