Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Where Are the Promised Feature Updates?

I think your clients would like to know what is going on with a lot of the promised or talked about features such as advanced fan controls (control fans via multiple temp readings simultaneously, be able to use other temp sensors other than just CPU/GPU/liquid), monitoring, and combining Hue+ and Grid+. I have seen some of the topics were mentioned way back in 2014 and still no news. Looking at Corsair, they are doing an awesome job combining the Cue and Link into iCue, and their software can do so much more than the basic function of Cam. I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who is frustrated. All of my lighting and cooling including GPU are NZXT stuff but I am seriously considering replacing all of them with Corsair if I don't see that the Cam functionality and features will be improved drastically and quickly.

373 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hong shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zdravko Stoychev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too: I am seriously considering replacing all of them with Corsair if I don't see that the Cam functionality and features will be improved drastically and quickly.

• ROMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM 3.6.4. The checkboxes of channel 1 and channel 2 are not saved.
        DPC Latancy is growing very much, it's problematic to play network action games with such a delay over 4000!
        Please make optional backlight illumination and enable / disable reading of diagnostic data, speed of coolers, temperatures, etc.

For the quick launch of CAM, thanks a lot.

https://youtu.be/Bgy5HWbjUjs

• Dale Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also considering swapping out my nzxt products for corsair stuff....i have their mouse/keyboard and the software is every we want of Cam.......NZXT is the worst company for ignoring their customers and never responds to criticism because they have no intent of improving their software as they have already got your money.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base