Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Icon for overclocking and controling the fan speed of GPU gone??

As of yesterday, the icon on the side menu of my CAM soft for overclocking and controling the GPU is gone! It worked great until now. I tried reinstaling CAM but it still doesnt show. The GPU monitornig works its just that the menu for controling the fan and overclocking of the GPU is gone. Ideas?

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    null.ecko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, we apologized for the inconvenience. This was a back end issue that should be resolved now.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wuse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same Problem, no overclocking, no Fan Control,only monitoring and Gaming overlay :(
        The old software worked very good, but since the new design its trash and every f*****ng update is buggy :(((

• lame commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, it worked rather well up until I booted up this morning. It usually comes back after a cold restart but it's not. I've had the 3.5.8 ver. for some time now. and it just started now.

• RigzT 46 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same, I've just made the update today for version 3.5.80, and the GPU icon is missing!

• Dylan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, that option is system critical for keeping my GPU from melting when playing the latest games. A side note every time I re-install this software I have to reset all my settings which is annoying AF.

CAM Bugs: Mobile

Feedback and Knowledge Base