Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.5.8 wont login today.....

booted pc like normal... i have CAM to start in startup..... wont login using my normal login. stuck loading at 0% and from what i've seen on other posts this is happening to quite a few people, please fix this, and for GOD SAKES test these updates before passing the bugs onto us!!!!

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The website tells me my email is not registered, then when making an account again, it says its alr registered. terrible user experience. even signing in with facebook or google never works. it also sometimes takes more than one "detect devices" refresh to really detect devices.

• lame commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was working great for some time now, When startup today it wouldn't load past 85% and went into login loop. Cold restart would fix it half of the time but the gpu tab is gone. check you back end!

• lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok, i've sent 2 emails with logs and what was asked for, you guys find anything yet? kinda feel like we are being left in the dark here?

sent the log files from my friends pc using his email since i wasnt home and trying to see if he could figure it out.

i tried to post the log file copying it, but it exceeds the character letter amount in this comment section it says....

agreed, why they keep updating this when it as working before, do you guys even test for bugs first?? sheesh >.>

• Patrick S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My System Z370 F Gaming
        CPU: 8700k
        GPU: 1080 GTX EVGA
        RAM. G SKill Ripjaws V
        Drivers and BIOS. ALL NEWEST

• Jaye63 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cam sign in popup hangs like it's trying to connect even after it's connected.
        System-Custom
        MSI z270 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080 x2, 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, OS: Window 10

• James DeMaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM will allow a google login (which isn't remembered by the way - that's a separate issue) but gets stuck logging in after I enter my google password and the google login dialogue box closes.

• Hamza Bouarfa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I tried installing a few different versions of CAM and the same thing happened with all of them; After installation, whether I sign in or continue as a guest, it just loads forever. Now, the Kraken X62 has gone from the circling white effect to a steady blue. I've also done the clean boot method to no avail. Help!

CAM Bugs: Crashing

Feedback and Knowledge Base