Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update

My Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi isnt being recognised in latest update and im stuck with a green and orange coulour when my whole PC is white and blue

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brent Venzke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

If you are using a Cryorig H7 Lumi and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.

Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.

If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA on the unit.

Try shutting off your PC, then plug the USB cable to a different USB header on your motherboard.
This is to check if the USB port on the motherboard is working correctly.

Try turning off your PC and turn off your PSU for 10 seconds, then turn your PSU and PC back on and check CAM again

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gerardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This fix doesnt work at all, its the software, the hardware is fine. I downgraded to a really old cam update (3.5.90) and it worked fine like it used to. Please stop telling customers their hardware needs to be replaced, i took my lumi off and back on with the same problem on the newest update. It's a software bug. If you also wish to downgrade you can find a link to an old update on the nzxt subreddit.

CAM Bugs: Hardware

Feedback and Knowledge Base