Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.5.3 color picking in Hue+ menu is broken + cannot use the smartphone app

Whenever i click on add color in any of the lighting modes of hue+ I encounter the bug over and over, it just makes a white line where the color picker should be and thats it. Whenever I try to login to cam mobile app it tells me that I need to download the newest version(which I have) this cam software is getting worse and worse and worse.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mauricio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, please update to the newest version of CAM (3.5.6) from https://camwebapp.com/ and see if the issue you had persist.

We also just released the android app today. Please install that and see if that is working correctly for you.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you link everything together and go to the color selection in there, go to smart, then try to change colors. It wont change. Can you recreate the bug on your end?

If i decouple the settings, I can select custom colors.

• T L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having this same issue. I cant seem to change colors in the app. 3.5.6 Windows 10 pro.

• Mauricio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No the issue is not fixed in the new version. the color picker still doesn't work. Also honestly... the mobile app has 0 actual functionality. Maybe if it could control the Hue+ in my system it would be useful but right now its actually 100% worthless.

CAM Bugs: Hardware

Feedback and Knowledge Base