Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Stuck at calibration Step 2

Stuck at calibration Step 2, when calibration is complete at Step 2 it goes to calculating and then the following error pops-up "Errors - Server return value without message" What does this mean? Cannot continue to step 3 so I can never set up my fans, Tried reinstalling cam 3 times also rerunning the calibration 5 times, still the same thing.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminEric Lam (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

Hi there, we seem to have having a server side issue at this time. Can you guys post your log files so we can further investigate on the cause of this issue?

You can fine your log files in this directory.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Det commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. I have 3 attempts to connect the server on 3rd step but is keep searching server and it is still 0% 0%.
        I have error: Can't find the result from server.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been sent a new smart device from NZXT, will update this thread when I have received it.

• G3CK0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue. Could a NZXT representative please comment and tell all of us how we can fix this? Without this adaptive feature, I might just as well use bios to control my fans.

• G3CK0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After completing the data collection phase for step 1 and step 2 of the Grid+ V3 adaptive control setup, step 2 indicates that CAM is calculating the results. However, before this can complete, I get an error message in a pop-up stating the following: "Errors - Server return value without message". Thereafter, CAM still indicates that it's calculating, but it never completes (not even overnight) and the error message does not reappear until CAM is restarted. Please fix this, there are numerous complaints about this online. Without the adaptive feature, this controller is no better than using bios to control my fans.

Finaly got everything calibrated and now noticed that FAN 1 and FAN 3 on the "SMART" device only give power, I cannot control the speed of any fan connected to them. I have the front 3 FANS connected to FAN 2 on the SMART device, this is the only one that lets me control RPM.

There calibration complete and Step 3 completed, however CPU/GPU adn Noise is N/A in adaptive mode, how do I check the RPMS and temperature in CAM in adaptive mode?

I exited CAM and started it again and then the 100% complete switched to Calculating, now its working in step 3, lets see how far I´ll get now....

• Vincent Ysmal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got "Errors - Server return value without message" also.

Run calibration multiple times, reinstall CAM software nothing changed.

Can someone help ?

Have also been in contact with Andrew at NZXT, I have now runt the calibration twice, it says Step 2 is 100% complete with no error msg but then nothing, it does not continue to Step 3.

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After working with Andrew at NZXT I have tested this and it is now working. I completed calibration no problem.

Can someone mark this as solved?

Just a quick update to this. I submitted a ticket and I was told they know its a server problem on their end. As soon as they shoot me an update to tell me its back up. I'll update this bug after I've tested it to make sure it's actually working.

Im also having this problem. At least i know its not me. I know its not my internet connection as well. I'm on AT&T Gigabit Fiber in Corona, CA which isn't far from NZXT

Feedback and Knowledge Base