Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Cooler not working

Hello!
no one cooler work with NZXT GRIDv3
plug 4 Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 120mm 750-3000rpm PWM NF-F12IPPC-3000-PWM
but no one cooler work
what i missing?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Liks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminEric Lam (Admin, CAM ) responded  · 

If you are experiencing an issue where the fans on the Grid+V3 are not spinning. Please check the specs on those fans. Each channel on the Grid+V3 can only support up to 5 watts and if you exceed that threshold the Grid+V3 will have a failsafe to shut off all the fans. Using the included extension cables can cause this as well. At this time please shut off your PC and turn off your PSU. Then wait 10 seconds and turn your PSU and PC back on. See if the fans spin then.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryan Clarke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know why? You bought the 750-3000 Rpm fans. There meant for servers only and only start spinning at 750rpm "I would return them". When you start up your computer I believe the way it is set up fans only run at 450 to 500 Rpm upon starting your pc. The 2000 Rpm IPPC fans might work because I think the lowest RPM they start is 450 RPM. I am no expert but this is what I figured out researching on Google. By the way those 3000 Rpm server fans you bought sound like a very loud vacuum. You only need 1500 RPM fans and a good positive or negative air pressure in your case "Google it". Hope I answered your question because your English is not so good. But I tried. Also make sure the fans are 4 pin so you can control them 3 pin is voltage control only I think and you can not control them or put them in smart mode.

• Liks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

replug usb and power cord
        few second run and then all cooler stop

Feedback and Knowledge Base