Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Just updated to 3.5.50 and it was supposed to stop freezing at 0%

But no. Still at 0% at launch. Also as soon as I open CAM window the CPU temp skyrockets 25C plus and the fans start spinning like crazy.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hhayf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EL MEHDI MAJID commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the new version 3.5.50 didn't fixed the bug of the loading being stuck at startup at 0%. it's a downgrade. please fix it !

• Hayaschwarz ESO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tried just to update, didn't work, then I deleted everything and made a fresh installation, worked fro 1 day, and the next day the lovely "Loading CAM 0%" is back to play!
        The main reason I bought the CLC is the software support "and I have a full water cooling set sitting on the side"! One thing I can say for sure, my next rig will NOT have NZXT cooler in it!

• Hhayf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never auto update CAM. I always uninstall,delete old folder,clean registry,restart ,install from the standalone installer and restart again. Last version that really worked was 3.3.5. Payed 180 euro for a premium fan which is supported by a 10 cents software.

• Wouter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The update worked fine for me. I have to say though, from the past, updating isn't always that straightforward. I remember removing old cam files from my pc after it was uninstalled. I suggest doing a thorough search and removal before trying again. Maybe even use an uninstall helper like from iobit, the freeware version is all you need (I'm not promoting things, I just find it works well)

• rubbish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offers new version when u start update it shows 0% and nothing happens after a minute or 30 minutes..just stuck on 0% did few times and gave up...never seen so shitty app with so many holes in it shame on you nzxt

Feedback and Knowledge Base