Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Hue+ issue

Hi. I have had Hue+ for about a year now and struggled to get it working when it first came out. Since I got it working, I have had the spectrum wave on rainbow mode and it has been stuck there ever since. On the old version, the hue+ section just stopped coming up, and would say it was not installed, after ticking the box and clicking install, the load bar would fill up and say it is installed. I would check for the Hue+ section and it would still not be there.
I gave up with your program.
6 months later, I decide I will try again. It has updated and I'm excited, nice new overlay. Things should work now.
They don't.
I completely uninstall CAM software and my lights have still not stopped (even though CAM controls them)
The new version says under the drivers section that all the drivers are installed, yet I have only Specifications, Overclocking, PC and FPS tabs. STILL NO TUNING TAB.
So for the last year I have been stuck on Spectrum wave with no way ti change it.
Do I just give up? Or can you help me? PLEASE.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, I do apologize for the inconvenience. It seems to be a hardware issue if none of the software troubleshooting steps have helped.
    Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for a replacement unit.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

CAM Bugs: Desktop