Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

IOS App logs in but displays nothing

IOS app installs ok and logs in fine. But displays nothing ?

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jonathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, we’ll be launching a new update for the mobile app in a couple of weeks that should resolve these issues.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the cooperation.   

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kaleb Hurley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issues here. When I log in on the mobile app, I don’t see anything, only blank boxes and I keep being notified to update the PC version.... is there a fix coming???

• Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this please? just installed latest CAM on PC and iPad. Ipad cannot see my PC. says i need to update the CAM version on my PC!?

• Hadrien Gomez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just made the "new update" but i have the same issue as Jonathan
        i'm connected to my account, i see my 3 setups, but they're disconnected, i can pull to refresh x times, nothing's appenning

i'm on iPhone X 11.2.6, with iOS CAM version 2.1.2

• illusionist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have the same problem, iPhone X + is no data. I only see some old frozen data.
        Also it says that my PC is turned off, when i try to refresh sometimes it goes to online and doesn't show no new data.

• Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here iphone 6s+ app shows nothing but name of pc. no data what-so-ever. will even show pc is offline when im using it currently

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same, the pc app works fine and I log into the mobile app on IPhone 6s+ and it displays my PC as offline even though its online and running the app

same here. using iphone 5se. first time using the app but see nothing on the phone except my name after logging in.

Same issue here...CAM works fine on PC, but when I log in on my iphone 6s+ running the most recent version of iOS, I only see the name of my PC (shows as online) but nothing else.

CAM Bugs: Mobile

Feedback and Knowledge Base