Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

after pc wakes from sleep mode, logo does not light up.

Kraken X62
CAM V-3.5.20
windows 10 pro (Fresh install on new drive)

If you need more info just ask

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, are you using fixed mode? If so can you try setting to a different lighting and see if this same behavior exist?

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine is doing the same and has never been right. After the computer sleeps, upon waking up the nzxt logo is only working in a white light. You have to manually go in and change the setting and then change it back to how you want it. Really annoying.

• xesf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't know exactly what I did but after messing around with the kraken RGB settings it started to work. So I guess I won-t touch on those settings now.

• xesf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same issue and it looks worst as I notice even with Cam software on, the fans were not working. I had to reboot the application after a sleep to make them work again. Notice this after receiving some alerts of high cpu usage.

• Travis Patton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have been saying this will be fixed for a number of versions. Happens with "fixed" mode.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. It doesn't matter what it is set to. When the PC wakes from sleep I have to go back and turn the Logo LED toggle off then on again. Seems to be loosing the state the toggle is in.

• Gilbert Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem after the update. Man it's gets ridiculous because the mobile app never worked, even after the new update and now the pump rgb is not working.

mine wont light up at all ive had it three months cam uninstalled/reinstalled, flicked it on and off, unplugged and plugged in... fan works fine but no light

• Peter B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this issue has been going since 2016. they will close the tthread to hise this when it starts getting out of hand and it will be like it never happened

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same issues, still waiting for fix. not sure if i want to put my nzxt aer rgb fans in for this reason alone

• Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has not been fixed yet ... it is now October ... what the hell guys! CAM not only forgets all lighting on wake (all goes to white) but also stops recognising KRAKEN all together so a re-install is needed.

• Cameron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After sleeping my desktop the kraken lights do not turn back on and in order to do so i have to go into CAM turn one of the lighting settings (logo or ring) off then on again, after doing so it works fine again. would love a patch for this as its just straightening

I have noticed since the last update I think, that my Kraken x62 lights do not come back on after the computer sleeps. To fix this I have to go to the software and quick flick on and off the light switch to refresh the pump. I have to do this everytime my computer falls to sleep and wakes up again and it's getting quite annoying. Would love to see a bug fix with the software.

← Previous 1

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base