Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

v3.5 less Led Sync Options than v3.35

The new update is kind of frustrating. The options for the Led lighting is less than in the previous Version. No Marquee oder Candle light or something else. You have only the full option in the single Channel mode. And at some modes you cant change the colors, because there is only a default preset and you can't add a custom profile. Please fix it. An update should be better than the previous Version.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alexander Duske shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, this issue seems to be that you are trying to adjust your lighting in sync mode. Can you try going into your HUE+ channel and see if you have all the options available?

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joseph Brownstone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem on two PCs in my home. Ive had to remove the Hue+ from my main system, buy new lights and use my MOBO's build in lighting.

If these basic bugs keep up, I'll get rid of my Hue+'s perminantly. I was even going to get more NZXT CAM interfacing products but I am so tired of all the bugs.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am new to CAM and i installed the newest Version on 07 January. The are still bugs like:

"For example If i select "Fixed Mode" the default colour is blue I cant change it to any other colour only blue will work. "

and

"limited options in the Sync mode."

Do you guys know when you gonna fix this issues?

Greetings

Even when setting the CAM mode to "Allow all to work together" the logo and ring on my Kraken won't sync anymore as they did before the update.

• Cristina Vasco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue of limited options in the Sync mode.

Sync has Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Covering Marquee, Pulse, and Spectrum Wave.

But individual channels has all that plus Alternating, Candle Light, and Wings.

Please enable all the settings in sync mode! As it is it's a pain to set each channel individually for my custom candle light setting. :(

I have a issue when i enable SYNC Mode on version 3.5.0 i cant change any colour within the preset led options for my HUE PLUS. I cant only enable the default colour selected within the preset menu regardless of what LED profile i choose. For example If i select "Fixed Mode" the default colour is blue I cant change it to any other colour only blue will work. The menu on the left is grayed out, also selecting on any colour in the colour menu within the "Fixed mode" does nothing. If i select for example "covering Marquee" again cant select any colour the two colours that a shown as default can only applied which are blue and green. If i Select "Breathing" Again cant select any colour and I can only apply the default colour which is blue. No matter which mode i select in the preset menu I cant change any colour only the default colour shown can be applied. Reverting back to version 3.3.5 works perfectly

Exactly the same issue as you. I reverted back to 3.3.5 works great again.

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base