Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

Cam wont open after the new update

Cam wont load , when i check task manager I see CAMFPS 32bit and Cam 32bit but nothing opens up where can I download the previous version.

I uninstalled restarted and re installed and restarted a few times nothing works

141 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Blerim Mn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

100 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keiren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

had the same issue only installed the NXZT into the computer last night a updated installed and now it will not load:

2018-02-24 02:28:39:initialize cloud upload process
        2018-02-24 02:29:13:CAMV2.Hardware.CpuOverclock/Init:There was an error writing to the pipe: The pipe is being closed. (232, 0xe8).-
        Server stack trace:
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamConnection.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, Boolean immediate, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamConnection.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, Boolean immediate, TimeSpan timeout, BufferManager bufferManager)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.FramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnSendCore(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportDuplexSessionChannel.OnSend(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.OutputChannel.Send(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
        at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
        at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
        at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
        at IronCity.Core.IXtuServiceInfo.LookupItem(String itemId)
        at Intel.Overclocking.SDK.ServiceInfo.ServiceInfoLibrary.TryLookupItem(String itemId, String& value)
        at Intel.Overclocking.SDK.ServiceInfo.ServiceInfoLibrary.ProcessorInfo.GetPhysicalCpuCoreCount()
        at CAMV2.Hardware.CpuOverclock.Init(TuningSettingStructure& tuningSetting, Boolean isReTry)

• RedStar76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if 3.5.60 fixed anything? I don't dare to try it, so sick of installing/uninstalling. 3.2.20 works for me, I'm sticking to it until i'm sure an update won't mess it up.

• anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

doesnt work here either since couple weeks now, doesnt open at all!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM V3.5.30 not working at all. It won't start at boot and i can't start it manually. It just won't start.

• metherminer123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Literally last version was perfect. PERFECT. And now it doesn't even work, never mind being cluttered, confusing and a pain to use the UI.

I have the same freaking issue i'm never buying NZXT AIO's again i will stick to something else this software is a complete and utter POS. Since owning this AIO for one year all i had was issues where it won't open or it crashes or the CPU temp doesn't show itself or the GPU overclocking option won't work which you have to use since you can't use another GPU program like MSI afterburner with CAM on as it overrides the freaking software even if you have it turned OFF!!

CAM software is the worst software that i have to have installed maybe they shouldn't have made that dumb mobile crap until this software was 100% stable.

• PatrikCZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ofc i tried to install version the admin mentioned and before it i uninstalled the old one, cleaned up the registry and tried all the fixing option he mentioned, but nothing doesn't work at all..

• PatrikCZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well.. i have the same problem, but i didn't upgrade anything.. I was using some old version all time for about half of the year, that is basicly all time i have kraken, but suddenly this morning it started shutting down every time i try to use it. Is it because of some windows update?

• blazeaglory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!! WWWWWWTTTTTTFFFF

This update said FIXES STARTING ISUUES BLAH BLAH BLAH...IT FIXED NOTHING!

The previous version I FINALLY had working GREAT and 3 days ago I got a notice to upgrade...I hesitatingly clicked ok...NOW IM BACK TO THE STUPID $HIT AGAIN.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a side note anyone running the 4.4.0 version of MSI Afterburner disable automatic startup of afterburner uninstall cam and use ccleaner. Then re-install Cam. Seems to be a conflict with latest Afterburner and a number of programs.

• Chiaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM is about the worst developed software for hardware management I've ever seen, but creds for a good looking CPU cooler.

• hubcap6863 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have done everything from trying the version offered here to reinstalling Direct X. Cam no longer Detecting my GPU . therefore no overclock no fan curve and still no overlay

• Chris Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have Latest windows 10 updtaes, deleted CAM and NZXT files and folders from PC, reverted to 3.5.23, still no cam showing on desktop.
        Tried to revert to 3.1.71, same result.

Interesting though, i would still receive HDD capacity warnings and CPU temp warnings from on screen even though i couldn't see the CAM on screen.

I had to revert back to 3.3.5 just to get it to open at all. But with this version, I don't see my Hue+, just the Kraken.

I'm on Windows 10. Not going to update CAM again until I know it will open....

• Stealth83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldn't start for me at all not even clicking the icon worked, that was after an uninstall using Ccleaner. Before I went back to ver. 3.1 I gave it one more shot, used Ccleaner to uninstall then ran a search for both cam and nzxt and found some left overs which I deleted all of. Restarted and installed 3.5.24 and restarted again. Im happy to say everything is working perfect now, it starts at fresh boots and after all restarts and all info is spot on within the program. Thanks for the fix.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base