Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM 3.3.5 Overlay not working for most games!

The overlay isn't working with most of my games which is odd because it was working just fine about 2 weeks ago. I think it might have been an update that caused it to stop working but the only game it works on at thew moment is Overwatch.

525 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Caldwell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, please be sure you are on the latest version of CAM from camwebapp.com. The most current version is 3.5.3

The overlay requires DirectX Runtime to be installed.
Please install DX Runtime and then restart your PC and see if the overlay works. The link below will take you to the download site for the installer.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Also make sure that you have tried manually enabling the overlay with the short keys (Shift + O). These shortcut keys can be changed from settings in CAM as well.

If the instructions above does not work please let us know which games the overlay is not working on.

190 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TwixX83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM 3.7.5 CAM Overlay Funktioniert in Battlefield V nicht. DX Runtime wurde neu installiert und Pc neu gestartet, geht Trotzdem nicht. Bitte um lösung Mfg......

• Macinator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New computer with latest everything, overlay does not work with Battlefield 5.

• German commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAM 3.7.5: I have windows 7, dx11 and I tried with League of Legends and Dead Space: it didn't show anything

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is really sad nxzt!
    i mean .. we all bought your nice hardware .. and the software is so bad?
    why cant you even get a simply fps overlay to work? why is that so hard?
    just sad!
    aint you a german company? if so .. jungs .. das könnt ihr doch besser. kickt das alles und started mit nem besserem team neu!

• Torsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it seems that cam dont like dx12.
    on wow with dx12 it doesnt work. if change back to dx12 it works without problems.
    why cant you fix it?

This program is bust i suggest using msi afterburner with statistics downloaded with it and it shows everything in game.

• Mauro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Battlefield 5, CAM overlay is not working since version 3.7.4. The last version it WAS working...

• Gary Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on CAM 3.7.4 and the overlay is not working. I have done a thorough search on the issue and have tried all the fixes suggested to no avail. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I fixed this by switching to minicam (may not be necessary) and choosing NIGHT MODE.

• Zane Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Installed software and tried to get the cam overlay to work while playing Destiny 2. Have the overlay enabled but nothing is showing while ingame.

• Scott Dove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recently updated to cam 3.7.1 after just installing an rx470 black edition and now CAM does not show my GPU on the home screen. Also can not use the CAM overlay or the games tab to show performances. Overlay is enabled but will not come up. Playing PUBG mainly.

Recently with the games I have been playing, WoW, No Mans Sky and a few others the CAM overlay hasnt been working for me. Please fix!!! Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

CAM Bugs: Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base