Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

CAM freeze and lost recognized of kraken X62

After some heavy CPU load, CAM freezes. Stop showing actual temperature and other values. Also after close/open CAM dont recognized kraken anymore.
screens:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Icc0fIT.jpg[/img] - cam freez

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5v9gFIL.jpg[/img] - after reopen cam not showing kraken.

new windows 10 x64 installed
got only CAM 3.3.5
Restart PC help, CAM now show kraken, but after some time CAM freez again.

Please don't close this topic before you actually help with this problem.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mess shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kraken x41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, who can tell me where i can download 3.3.5 version of cam, i've lost program file of setup old version and new 3.5.0.60 is bugggggging you already know about this..

• Peter B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This thread is useless since this issues has been going on since 2016. They dont care they have your and my money already. they will recommend install this, uninstall this, disable that and do this but nothing works. its a problem they arent willing to try and figure out. the x62 should be recalled and not still be sold like it works at all.

• saud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is outdated can not solve. they are poor coder

• Xin Zhao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I forgot to ask, is it freezing or just crashing (CAM stopped working error)?

• Xin Zhao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spoiler alert: they won't fix it. I have a similar issue. CAM crashes constantly, then reboot it and none of the NZXT products are recognized. Trash.

• volteic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been able to recreate this problem several times. Whenever CAM is running while running Prime95 stress test or Handbrake transcode windows 10 will blue screen with "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED", but when CAM is off no issues.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Installed CAM on primary Admin account works fine. When i switch to a non admin standard account and then switch back CAM is frozen and have no choice but to end task. I also notice fans speed up a bit from normal until i end task. Running V 3.3.4

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

was doing some bop3 mod tools map building, after compiling a map, the cam software is now super slow.

CAM Bugs: Crashing

Feedback and Knowledge Base