Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

android app wont log in

I've got the newest version of Cam installed on my desktop pc. Version 3.3.5 updated august 11 2017. I've had an account for a year/possibly two but haven't used the system its installed on for a while.

Just updated and installed the android app, expecting to log in I get the following error

Login Failed
Please download or update to latest CAM and login on your PC for using your android app:
Then the download url

I've installed the CAM app on an iPhone as well and this works without any trouble

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Toby Murray shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still says the same thing as of 2/8/18 Andriod with cam software(3.5.60) and fresh install of App.

• Kim Ravn Hansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile App still doesn't sync with Pc...

when are you getting this to work?!
        Logitech and Roccat does that better!

• N Lm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Takes forever to log or refresh and doesn't even work on android 8.0, show pc is offline.

• Alex Granziera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cam mobile does not work.
        says that all components have a temperature of 0 °C and are working at 0% even during tests with cinebench.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile app won't see my computer. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, etc... Cam mobile won't sync to my computer.

App gives the following message:
        Login Failed
        Please download or update to latest CAM and login on your PC for using your android app:

• Julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On your website it said you guys will be releasing a new update for the mobile phone app in December. It’s already January 1st of the new year and no update has been released.

• Richard mckenney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to find out why the IPhone app says my PC is powered off as well, I am logged in to my home WIFI network which my PC is direct connected to via the wireless router. im looged into the app on both my phone & PC. I am using a Iphone 6 Plus with IOS 11.2

Doesn't work for me either. Android app was last updated in mars. Will the update ever come? This is a crappy first impression. Will uninstall and maybe try again at a later date.

I should add that when logging out and logging back into my account on the app, the problem is the same.

The windows desktop software I have is absolutely amazing. The mobile app, however, is having a problem. Whenever I open the app, it auto logs me in to my account and will display my computer name but will not show any info about my system temps or anything like that. All of the menus display white, except for the dashboard, which has the computer name, and when going in to the side panel, it tells me the computer is on, which is a great start. I am missing an option? or is there something up with app? Thanks for the help!

I have CAM working great on my desktop. When I launch the mobile app and login while the desktop is running it says my PC is off. I tried refreshing and restarting both apps.

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have done 4 upgrades to my PC over the last year and the iOS software only shows 2 of the 4 I have done. How do I go about getting Cam on the PC to talk to the iOS Cam software and have it reporting the correct hardware info ?

Also how can I remove old hardware setups / PC's that are no longer in use ?

• elem7gaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

logged into nzxt account on "cam mobile" and nothing showed up on my phone but every single component showed up when cam was launched on my computer

• Rik Schwarzerherz Mccormick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times on both my desktop and my phone, it never works. every page in the mobile app are always blank and my pc name never updates. i should note that while im not wifi it shows as my pc is powered off when its clearly not and i have cam running

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Mobile CAM app has the data on my machine before I reset Windows 10. Now it's stuck on that data. My machine now is listed by isn't showing any data on the mobile app but is showing the information on PC. I also wish to delete those old devices of the list. Any way to fix this? :c

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base