Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

hue+ and kraken sync mode

The speed of all sync mode effects are not synced between my hue+ with 4 led strips and 3 aer fans and my kraken x52, they sync the effects but the speed of the effects is not synced, firmware on kraken x52 v2.0.1.8 and hue+ v4.3.2 with cam version 3.3.4, windows 10

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Even Andrè Solheim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Eric Lam responded  · 

Hi there, we are aware of this issue that our sync mode and our timing can be improved. This will be looked into. Thanks for the feedback!

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jake Skake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you would think they would have there shit together by now in 2019 but nope. NOT SURPRISED AT ALL

• Jimmy Lake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here we are in 2019 and still having this issue. Common we paid for something we are not getting.

• Krzysztof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, I will continue this issue, unless you let the sells, it's time to change it for another company but it's a shame because I liked the effect of Kraken mirrors.

• Andre Kiet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not fixed. in breathing mode, my kraken x62 is slower than other lightning components.

• René Jensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1/1/2019 this issue still havent been fixed, selling the kraken x52 and hue plus for nothing and switching to some cheap wish stuff, that probably works better

• Fayt Fu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NZXT is not even paying attention to the report, and the admin is using automation reply which is useless. Admin acknowledge the issue but it still exist after one year. NZXT gave no support to their product and customers. Terrible Product and support. I'll NEVER buy anything from NZXT anymore. Rather spending time releasing H500, clean up your mess first. NZXT you're losing your customer because your attitude of treating your customer. I think the amazon $5 RGB fan can do more than this sh*t CAM and HUE+.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please nzxt. Fix the timing in sync mode so that all of those rgb colours are in a perfect harmony

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I just installed Hue+ in my system but the led strip won’t sync with my AIO cooler and casing fan infact I can’t even select or change the color of my RGB AIO cooler and case fan.I did some troubleshooting but still can't sync or even change the color.

• Axray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still present 06/04/18 with X52 Kraken and Hue+. I have no LED Strips as of yet but wondering if it is even worth buying any if it is unable to actually sync? Timing is very off, why can't they all just stay the same colour?

• Sebwedde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having the same issue. You think these guys would have been able to sort this simple syncing issue out. Why bother being loyal to nzxt if their products cant even sync on the same software

• Megaru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still an issue in 3.5.30... the audio options on the Kraken Series work fine, but any device connected to the Hue+ are not synced up with the music.

• Dakota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the only lighting i use is from my kraken x42. previous version of CAM the lighting had perfect timing and the preset effects were cool. but now all the lighting effect options dont seem to coordinate their timing between the circle and the logo they arent in rythm like they were. so instead of pulse making the lights blink in rythm like a heart beat they just blink randomly even if sync'd to the same effect

• Ashar Rahman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "sync" mode isn't in sync, it applies the same setting to the Hue+ and NZXT Kraken but they aren't in sync, none of the presets are. Breathing's, fadings, even covering marque spectrum wave's and Pulse's timings are all off, I don't exactly know when this issue started happening with sync because I haven't used it in a while, I am running latest version as of now. I have had problems with this software before and have already done all trouble shooting steps, even going as far as to check connections and restart my computer. Fix the software Devs, or hire more educated programers.

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync mode only synchronizes the lighting mode (e.g. Fading), but does not synchronize the actual colors being displayed.

• Cody M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Likewise....would love so send video but I imagine you all already have seen it

CAM Bugs: Hardware

Feedback and Knowledge Base