CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

Encountered an issue with CAM? Post it here!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3.5.0 Is a downgrade

Nothing works properly, the UI looks like a complete ghetto'd downgrade from the previous version, the lighting configuration that I had saved is now gone, all my lighting files that I have saved are gone as CAM failed to upload the files. Hue+ still doesn't show up in CAM although this is probably because the cable that is included is garbage and does not work half the times. Please don't say that you are working on it and never fix any of the issues that the users are having. Actually get to fixing things and give us updates on whats…

935 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      28 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback and support. We understand that when we make changes to the client it may not be the most favorable for every user in our server but we are constantly trying our best to appease and implement the features that are requested. We do thank everyone for their time and effort to help create a better software.

• Fully Offline mode for CAM (PRIVACY)

"nzxt launched a new thing called bld (http://letsbld.com/) and now its obvious where all the CAM datamining went to. we all provided data (without our consent) for a service that nzxt of course makes money on."

"Per (MULTIPLE) previous requests which was claimed to be "resolved," yet it is not:
      (
      http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/18039109-provide-offline-mode-for-cam?tracking_code=32a4364a67b73d2c130831061e16f03b
      )
      http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252939-ideas/suggestions/10987476-offline-mode

That is not OFFLINE mode, GUEST mode shouldn't be broadcasting. Please resolve it.

The log I have has over 10,000 intrusion attempts made by CAM alone. I will not unblock the software as it absolutely does not need network access to your servers.

The…

701 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        40 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Can't log in - "could not establish a connection. Please try again later."

I can't log in. I can on other computers, but no on this one: my main on. please, please fix.

588 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          261 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, the servers should be back up now. Try logging into CAM again. Thank you everyone for the patience!

If you still have issues, can you submit a ticket on support.camwebapp.com? Click on “Contact Support” on the right side.
          Please attach your error logs C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs Thanks

• Kraken X62 not recognized by CAM after reboot

When I first install CAM it see's my Kraken X62 and everything works as it should. When I turn off my PC and come back to it the following day, my X62 is no longer recognized by CAM (its not even listed).

To remedy this, I have to uninstall CAM and reinstall it so my x62 can be recognized.

Is it possible for this to be fixed?

560 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            358 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, if you guys believe to still be experiencing this issue can you guys follow this post?
            http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/19748572-kraken-x62-not-regonized-on-boot-wake

This is to help us isolate the issue. Thanks!

Hi there, the new version that was released today should resolved this issue. If you still experience any instances of the Kraken detection issue it can still be because of defective cables or other external factors. If that’s the case please contact us by submitting a ticket on support.camwebapp.com and click on “Contact Support” on the right. Thanks!

• Provide offline mode for CAM

Per a previous request which was claimed to be "resolved," yet it is not:

http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252939-ideas/suggestions/10987476-offline-mode

That is not OFFLINE mode, GUEST mode shouldn't be broadcasting. Please resolve it.

The log I have has over 10,000 intrusion attempts made by CAM alone. I will not unblock the software as it absolutely does not need network access to your servers.

The issue is not solved or completed as you claim it to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table: Firewall Events

Date Created: 2017-02-11 22:08:34

Records count: 3046

Date & Time Application Action Direction Protocol Source IP Source Port Destination IP Destination Port
            2017-02-11 22:08:16 C:\Program…

549 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              53 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,
              It is clear from the response that many of you would like a true offline mode. We are seriously considering this option now in a future release. Thank you very much for the feedback!

• Loading at startup stays 0% v3.5.30

Loading at startup always stuck at 0%, need to close it from the taskbar and relaunch the app, then it works. I`ve tried to reinstall but the issue still exists.

301 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                99 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • My Hue+ and Kraken x62 are even not detected in Devices and Printers.

I connected them by a NZXT Internal USB Hub (2.0 port). They are all lit with white colors. I tried to reinstall drivers by reinstalling CAM multiple times, but it didn't work. Help!!!

287 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  99 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are using a HUE+ and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.

Go to Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the MCP2200 device or any Unknown USB Device. Then restart your computer and check CAM again

If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came with the package is faulty. You can use a micro to regular USB cable and route it to the back of your case to test this issue. If the cable is the issue, please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for a replacement USB cable.

Turn off your PC, then try using a different USB 2.0 port on…

• your browser is not supported anymore

I always log in via Google however as of now, it won't let me, after I click the Google option it always comes up with "Your browser is not supported any more. Please update to a more recent one." even though I have an up to date Google Chrome which I have attempted to reinstall too and nothing changed...

I use Windows 10 x64 and have Google Chrome as my default browser too.

Thank you.

264 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    24 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • CAM 3.2.26 Update

So, today my CAM updated to 3.2.26 I was excited that maybe now I'd get to use all the features of my Hue+... boy was I mistaking. CAM updated, then wanted to update the firmware on my Hue+... that failed. So I tried again... failed again. Also failed 6 more times after that. Now CAM doesn't even recognize that I have the Hue+. I tried to install the drivers myself, I get the progress bar that goes all the way to 100%, says complete and nothing. Still no Hue+ in CAM. I tried this a half dozen times. Nope, it's…

213 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      121 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,
                      We have updated the HUE+ firmware to V4.3.2. This version should resolve most of the issues that you are facing. If you are still experiencing problems, please start a new thread or submit an individual ticket.

• android app wont log in

I've got the newest version of Cam installed on my desktop pc. Version 3.3.5 updated august 11 2017. I've had an account for a year/possibly two but haven't used the system its installed on for a while.

Just updated and installed the android app, expecting to log in I get the following error

Login Failed
                      Please download or update to latest CAM and login on your PC for using your android app:
                      Then the download url

I've installed the CAM app on an iPhone as well and this works without any trouble

213 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        65 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, we just released a new android app today. Please install the latest version from your play store on your android device.

• Cam v3.3.2 Still wont autostart

Cam v3.3.2 no change since v3.3.1 wont autostart after shutdown. If shortcut is placed in startup directory, then will not run minimized, same if task is added manually to scheduler.

211 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          84 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there, this issue should be fixed now. For those who are still experiencing this issue please install the latest CAM version from camwebapp.com. Thanks!

• community average temp

Community average temps aren't showing up. Just shows N/A.

203 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,
                            Sorry for the delay. We will have an update soon for this issue. The high amount of data has been causing issues for us when calculating the idle and load temps. Thanks for your patience!

• CAM 3.0.6 won't start

The newest CAM installs without a hitch but it won't start, the whole loading screen with the log in (authentication) comes up, then it just crashes, restarted and reinstalled twice but that didn't help.
                            If someone have a download link for 3.0.5, that'd be great.

188 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              72 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Kraken X62

i have just installed my Kraken X62 and CAM software but it does not show the lighting controls nor the kraken controls under the "TUNING" tab

178 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                260 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Temperature accuracies issues with Ryzen and delayed temperature alarms

I Just set up a new system with the Kraken X62 and a Ryzen 1800X processor.

During stress testing I notices that the cam temperature was reporting 90 degrees for the CPU while AIDA64 and AI Suite III were reporting 72 degrees. I know tat the x versions of the Ryzen processor report 20 degrees above the actual temperature, but your software seems to be displaying an additional 18 degrees on to of that.

I am using the version of CAM that was posted on your website as of a week ago (3.3.1). is there a version that is setup…

173 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  63 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Kraken X62 not regonized on boot/wake

I notice you immediately removed the 500+ long thread regarding the CAM/Kraken recognition issues. That was a little premature.

CAM 3.3.4 - Does not recognize my X62, no matter how many times I remove the USB and disconnect power. 0 for 11. No version of CAM was ever this bad. I have no RGB lighting software running at this time and I disabled all non-OS essential applications from the start-up menu.

Asus X99 Strix - 5930K
                                  32GB Corsair Dominator 3200MHz
                                  Titan XP
                                  X62
                                  No bloatware installed.

I have rolled back to 3.3.2 that recognizes the Kraken 95%+ of the time,…

168 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    64 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, this post is now close as it is involving an older version of CAM. If you still have this issue with our newest update please post a new thread. Thanks for the support!

• CAM has stopped working.

Today 07/14 2016 Windows 10 got an update. And now cam will crash before CAM's login window pops up. Updated CAM to the latest version, same result. All i'm left with is the stopped working message.

166 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      28 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone.
                                      We just find out some resource be removed after update.
                                      Please uninstall CAM first, make sure the directory is clean and then install CAM.

Thanks.

• Cpu fan n/a

Just updated to the latest cam software but issue saying the the cpu fan speed is n/a but before updating it was fine also I've checked the mother board and that says it's on and even checked corsair link that also says it's on

159 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        112 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • community average temp

Community average temps aren't showing up. Just shows N/A.
                                        Version 3.2.04.

155 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          14 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are aware that the community temperatures have some issues. We are working on resolving these issues but it’s taking longer than expected. Please bear with us and we will fix this soon.

• Hue+ new update stopped working

So I updated CAM today at 3.2.04 version and the programm doesn't recognize my hue+ any more! Any help please ?
                                          I tried clean re-install and also when i try to download the hue+ drivers from CAM it completes 100% but nothing happens.

155 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            91 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 166 167
                                          • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base