CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. How To Find WPS PIN on HP Printer?

WPS PIN basically used for setting up the HP Printer at wireless or remote connection. To find that out, open the Control Panel of your HP Printer and then reach to the settings option for finding out the WPS PIN of your printer. Click on the Wi-Fi option. The number you was looking for will get appeared over the LCD Screen of your HP printer. Note it somewhere. This will be an Eight Digit code and very important for printer set-up at wireless or remote connection. Contact with the HP Printer support team for expert and professional help. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/find-the-wps-pin-on-my-hp-printer/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What is the Process of Google Account Recovery?

Google offers different recuperation alternatives to its clients, yet in this gave method, the telephone number will be utilized for account recuperation.

• To start the procedure, visit the Google recuperation page.

• Now, notice the email or telephone number utilized for getting to the Google record and snap on the Next catch.

• Then, select send code by means of content alternative as a recuperation choice and continue with the procedure.

• Further, notice that code to finish the record check process.

• After that, the client can reset the record secret key and spare the changes.

After the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3.6.4

Cam overlay isnt working for me. ive tried turning it off and on,reinstalling cam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. American Airlines Group Travel Phone Number

Book Your American Airlines flight for Group Booking, Check with American Airlines Group Travel Phone Number (888)-286-3422 for Booking Process and any Kind of Deals.
    More Info Visit - https://www.flycoair.com/blog/american-airlines-group-travel-number

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. logging in

every time i log in it will try to log in to my old google account and i can't log in to that anymore. but i can't delete that account either. maybe there is a way that i dont know of

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. it is impossible to confirm the settings Videocards

Good day, I have a problem I can not confirm the disclaimer settings video card, I click OK, and then you need to confirm, but this button is not possible to press it is not visible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Accept button not working

Nearly every time I start my PC and CAM starts up, the software disclaimer "Agree" button does not work. "Disagree" works just fine, and starts software in guest mode. If I log in a 2nd time, it usually then lets me press "Agree", but there have been times I've had to press "Disagree" and then log in again up to 3 times either before it works or I give up. Also -- why the hell do I have to agree to the software every freaking time I start it? Why can't I just agree once, and then y'all can assume…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to make Avianca Airlines business class booking?

If you want to reach at the destination then there is other mode for traveling to reach a particular destination but the airlines is provide the one of the efficient modes of transportation. there are some airlines. Travel with Avianca business class is the best way and the fun is also while traveling. So you can book your deals with the Avianca airlines reservations they will help you to find the best deals for your travel.
    For more details- https://www.reservationsdeal.com/flights/avianca-airlines-phone-number-ava

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. X42 Firmware automatic update freezed

Hi guys, I have here a new x42 because mine was fault. CAM version is 3.7.4. and I have also installed a X31 for my GPU.
    So CAM says me that there is a firmware update for my X42, but when i try to update it goes to 50% and then freeze, I can't do nothing else that close CAM.
    the firmware shown in CAM is 4.0.2.
    It's very annoying to see the notification of the update at every reboot and not to be able to update...
    Is there a way to update the firmware manually?
    Thanks,
    Filippo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Smackdown Stream

The benefit of using this platform is that there is no need for you to pay any charges that you have to spend on the official website. There will be no buffering issue that you usually get while watching the Smackdown Stream. So there is no need for you to wait for the video to load. This will give you the best experience you ever had on any of the websites. You will be getting the regular updates on this website regarding the SmackDown matches that are going to happen and what you can expect from it.

Even if you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Korean Air Cancellation Policy

want to cancel a flight on Korean, well read out the Korean Air Cancellation Policy.and for further assistance you can also contact Korean Air Reservations team on (888)-286-3422
    More Info Visit- https://www.flycoair.com/blog/how-to-cancel-and-change-flight-on-korean-air

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

13. Spotify from opening on start-up

Spotify is a media service provider where you can play millions of songs and podcasts for free. This service offers a desktop app for Windows users as well. Unfortunately, a lot of Windows users are facing issues with the Spotify app. The Spotify app keeps starting itself on every startup of the Windows.
    For more information visit us: https://www.letsassists.com/blog/how-to-stop-spotify-from-opening-on-start-up/
    Call us: +1(866)379-1999

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FPS overlay does not work in Battlefield 1 after last update

After the last update the overlay does not work in BF1. Also there are other issue with this software, basically you guys need to bring it behind the barn and shoot it ... and start all over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. h500i fans

The h500i case fans are not working but when I turn on my pc it starts up turns off really quick and I plugged the fans into my M/B and they work perfectly fine

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. what is kaspersky antivirus support number?

Kaspersky is a certainly knowing antivirus software that provides clients with propelled tools to remove hazardous infection problems. Customers requesting performance assistance agreements may contact Kaspersky antivirus support phone number 1-877-200-8067 as it provides clients with a radically advanced antivirus evacuation support arrangement than others.

This is the main telephone number of Kaspersky antivirus, the actual wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those telephone lines to get to a Kaspersky antivirus support phone number operator. This is Kaspersky antivirus support phone number, over the past 18 months, 4,416 customers like you have used this contact information and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't avail Cash app customer service number to merge account?

If you have more than one account on Cash app, then you merge them to access at a time on a single Smartphone. You have created a main account and then merge all accounts info with the main account info. Now, you will get all notifications on the main account as well as on the secondary account. If you are fronting issues here, then use Cash app customer service number.
    https://www.callcustomer-service.com/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Settings wiped AGAIN

I thought my wiped setting was going to be solved. I got the system to stop wiping my settings, or so I had thought. Had my headphones on and playing an intensive game and then take my headphones off and hear my fans being whisper quiet. MY SETTINGS HAD BEEN WIPED AND MY SYSTEM WAS HOT AS HELL AGAIN BECAUSE IT SET EVERYTHING TO SILENT. Also why can I no longer see the temp speed of my Kraken? I can set the fans by liquid but cant see the liquid temp? why?

At this rate, I am just going to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, if this happens again, please let us know which version of CAM you are using and what your PC specs are so we can verify what caused the settings wipe. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

20. SWBF2

doesnt dispaly in star wars BF 2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs