CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. ATS Homekraft Nobility A Wonderful Lifestyle

Do you need to pay your money on the illustrious project? You'll merely take Ats Nobility. It's a unambiguously designed and exceptional project that comes with several residential residences that ar on the market in numerous sizes. ATS Group is devoted to giving the most effective attainable services to their residents. It comes with several spacious residential residences that ar speech act of all needed amenities to fancy your life style. The prime location is another light feature of this Ats Nobility project, therefore you'll think about it with none uncertainty. it's continually useful to see the amenities, features, and…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buy Office And Shop Space At Bhutani Grandthum

Buy Office And Shop Space At Grandthum Bhutani
    Bhutani Grandthum In Noida - On a serving you a best office and shop (retail shop space) for rent we are Grandthum Bhutani provides commercial building/office space where you get an simply secure shop at the best affordable price according to you required.

Read more Bhutani Grandthum Greater Noida west : https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/grandthum
    Phone: +91 8744000006

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CAM overlay not showing up in Witcher 3 but does in other games

Title.

Any fix for this? I've disabled all other overlays that would possibly cause a conflicting issue and still nothing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. And still no OSD

been several patches now....and the OSD is still screwed...doesn't work in any of my games now...can't bring it up manually either

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How fix outlook not accepting password issue?

Find out the best technical help & solution in the outlook errors such as password related errors issues etc.Call 1855-345-8210 toll free number for help.
    https://www.outlooktechnicalhelpline.com/outlook-not-accepting-password/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get the error fixing in brother printer with certified support team

Are you facing many technical interferences in the context of brother printer? If yes, then you should not move here and there. The professional sits on this forum gives the clarified message regarding the technical scenario how to rectify the technical issue in it. It is unworthy to accept the failure engaged in Brother printer as your business output can halt at great extent. If you are the victim of technical issue in Brother printer, then you should not get late and get the expert’s advice through discussing your problem with brother printer support servicemen. It is not matter of…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Delete Safari History on iPhone/Mac/IPad?

Sooner or later every iPhone and iPad user faces the situation when the memory runs out of space. It simply means it’s time to clear your iOS device. In our previous article, we have already discussed How to get more storage on iPhone. Today we are going to answer how to delete the web history on your iPhone to free up more space.

How to Deleted Safari history on iPhone?

It’s easy to clear the internet history of Safari on the iOS device. All you need is to go to Settings → Safari → Clear History and Data and confirm…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New Commercial Project Grandthum Bhutani In Noida

Grandthum is a new commercial project which is located at Hanuman temple, the most happening place in Greater Noida (W). The Grandthum Bhutani Noida Extension has been liked by clients/investors who are confident that the Near Airport will result in increase in amounts of this property. Bhutani Grandthum offers retail shops, food court, office space, restaurant, and multiplexer with latest new ultra modern feature & facilities.

Get know more information for this project then click on this: https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/grandthum

and

https://www.bhutanigrandthum.co/

Contact At:- +91-8744000006

Grandthum, Bhutani Grandthum In Noida, Grandthum Bhutani Noida Extension, Office Space At Bhutani Grandthum

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fan speed gauge Cam 3.6.4

New cam 3.6.4 Kraken x64 fan speed gauge reads wrong. The gauge would register 3/4 full at 450-500 rpm. Until I push the fans when the cpu heats up, only after doing so and then letting it idle down will it show the, I guess somewhat correct position on the gauge.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1877-546-7262 Alaska Airlines Refund Number

https://refundinquery.com/alaska-airlines-refund/

Why there is a need to put the effort and time when you can save both. Yes, you will be able to save both if you decide the take help from the Alaska Airlines Refund Number. There are other benefits as well when you are contacting them for help. Here are some of the common ones which you should know about:

- You will be using the Alaska airline refund phone number which is toll-free. So you will be getting help from them and that also without wasting any kind of money.
    - It does not matter what time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CAM 3.5.80 problem with Nvidia 397.xx driver freezes

Since nvidia driver 397.xx I get sporadic freezes with CAM 3.4.80 on Windows 7 64bit. While in game GTA V I get sporadic freezes. I do not use the overlay.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3.6.6 Fan and pump issues

When changing a fan or pump profile, both pause out before either one takes affect. Before they take affect there is a delay where everything slows. Even if you have fans at 100% and then change the pump profile, the fans will almost stop. I'm guessing the pump profile sets once the fans ramp back up. The delay makes me loose trust in this software to monitor and respond to my system as needed. Please fix this issue. Also, make the default temp be CPU and not liquid. We look for CPU for the changes in temp more so than…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SOLVED: CAM not loading after cold boot

I'd set CAM to start with Windows 10, but every time I'd boot my desktop PC from a cold fans-off start I'd get the CAM login screen asking for id and password. Oddly, CAM would appear in the system tray as though it had loaded, but if I clicked on it I'd see a .NET error. I'd have to "end task" CAM in Task Manager and then restart CAM and it would load and work just fine without asking for my credentials. It would always load just fine all by itself after a restart. My solution was to uncheck the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CAM 3.6.6 auto start not working!!

CAM 3.6.6 auto start does not working!!
    (and interface color change too bugged)
    All 3.6.xx + version have lot of different bug!!

I will stay 3.5.90 it works normally!!!!!!!!!44444!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How Do I Recover My Outlook Account?

Remembering multiple passwords for different online accounts can be difficult for a lot of people. And if you enter the wrong password multiple times, you may be blocked from accessing your account temporarily for several hours. So what to do in such case?

If you are an Outlook user and have forgotten the password for your account, you can quickly recover your account by resetting the password for your Outlook account. However, to reset the password for your Outlook account, you must have access to the account recovery options such as alternate email address or phone number associated with your…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CAM asking me to login everytime I power on / sometimes doesn't authenticate

Here we go again, more stupid issues with this G A R B A G E software, asking me to login every time I turn my computer on, sometimes it will just endlessly try to authenticate before throwing out a cant do it error. Will you muppets just fix this trash or allow users to bypass it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. last far cry not supported

last far cry not supported

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Reset a Lost Hotmail Account Password?

It's easy to reset your Hotmail password if you've forgotten it. Maybe it's been too long since you last used your email and so you're having trouble remembering the password. Regardless of the reason for resetting your Hotmail password, you can use Outlook to do it.

How to Reset a Forgotten Live Mail Hotmail Account Password?

When you're on the Outlook login screen, all you have to do is follow the on-screen steps to choose a new password and get back into your mail. You have to use Outlook instead of Hotmail.com since the former is how you access Hotmail…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How to Recover Forgot Yahoo Password | 1-866-535-6333

As always, even if you have not included any other portable numbers or emails in your records, you can currently access your records with the help of Password Recovery option, which will help you recover all Username and secret word saved in your IE, Chrome and Firefox programs
    Follow some steps for Forgot Yahoo Password, and call now for more info 1-866-535-6333 and visit at: https://bit.ly/2EBNsvn

To determine this problem, you can use the alternate email address / mobile number associated with your records to retrieve it in case you forget the security question associated with Yahoo account.
    In the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rera Approved Commercial Project At Bhutani Grandthum

Bhutani Grandthum is a commercial project which will meet the required of latest company. It is a project that will have huge towers and looks. There will be convenient car parking for the visitants so that there's no problem in parking which is a big issue these days. There'll be more plants and lot of greenery in the project so that its natural fresh air in the project and the effects of pollution is minimized.
    Ge more details :- https://www.belpatraminfratech.com/grandthum

Grandthum, Bhutani Grandthum, Bhutani Grandthum Noida Extension, Grandthum Bhutani In Noida

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base