CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Frontier Airlines Change Flight Date

Frontier Airlines Change Flight Date
    Are you stuck in such a situation that you will not be able to board your Frontier Airlines? Then you do not have panic as Frontier airlines understand that emergencies may lead to affect the passengers travel instantly. And to avoid the inconvenience of the passengers, the airlines have come up with manage booking option. And with this option, the passengers can choose to change their flight.
    But if you do not know how to change the flight then you may follow the steps below to know how you can proceed.
    visit http://www.instohelp.com/airlines/frontier-airlines-reservations-and-flight-deals

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot Control AER RGB And Kraken with CAM software.

Purchased NZXT Aer RGB And Kraken X62 And NZXT HUE+ and guess what... cannot control none of them in the Cam Software. don't know what to do ... if there are any ideas for better older versions i'll be happy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zelle Customer Service

Zelle's customer support as Zelle wallet services is active all hours of the day and every one days of the year. Users could easily make transactions via Zelle wallet at any time of the day. no matter the very fact that it's a weekend or a festival holiday, users could send, receive, request money or get their queries answered any time they have . At times, thanks to some technical mishaps, users might face errors while using their Zelle accounts. In such cases, they're liberal to contact the Zelle customer support team.

The users have numerous ways to urge in-tuned…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. X72 Pump and Fan RPM after 3.6.1

After I applied the firmware update I was prompted 4.0.3 and updated to cam 3.6.1 I show pump RPMs up to 3300 RPM which exceeds specification. Fan RPM now shows up to 2500. Is this a problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Today IPL Match

Welcome to today’s IPL match live score of IPL 2020. Here you can see today’s IPL cricket updates such as the latest and live IPL score, today’s playing team profile, live sore IPL points and also the details about ball-by-ball score details of Today IPL Match live score between the two twenty-twenty cricket teams. There is no IPL match today, the details given below are based on the last IPL cricket match played, this page will get updated if there is any IPL matches today.

The Today IPL Match section will have the details of the IPL cricket T20 teams…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cam disappears when making 2nd monitor main display.

Cam will load and show up in the taskbar, but the actual desktop window does not appear. My monitor setting is Monitor 1 (left), Monitor 2 (right). When I make monitor 2 (right) my main display, everything is fine and I keep CAM on monitor 1 (left). However, when I make monitor 1 (left) my main display, the CAM window disappears although it is still loaded.

To temporarily resolve this issue, I have to switch displays where monitor 2 (right) is main, then switch main display back to monitor 1 (left). When I do this, I have the desktop settings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Copa Airlines Refund Policy

Copa Airlines refund policy before cancelling your reservations
    However, there are many passengers who don’t have a clue about the refund policy of the airline. So, in order to help them out, here are the complete details about the refund policy of the airline.

1. Furthermore, it is required that the ticket is not expired because Copa Airlines does not provide refund for expired tickets.

2. Moreover, the refund mode will be dependent on payment mode. Like, if the passenger has paid for the tickets using credit card then, refund will be reflected in the account depending on the billing cycle of…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant adjust my fan speed Cam software

Hello,

Im experiencing problems with my fans in the Cam software. MIm running 2 NZXT 120 fans, 1 140mm fan and 3 120mm (other brand) to help cool my watercooling loop. These are connected to the h700i fan controller.

In the Cam software i could set them to 100% while gaming to help keep my temperature low, but since 8 days ago cant control them at all. Whats up with that NZXT?

Kind regards Bas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to recover deleted emails from Google

how to recover deleted emails from Google!

Although email looks ancient for communicating with your dear ones but Google is one of the leading email service provider as it is used for sending and receiving email over the Internet.

1. Email is also not in default folder then you will have to use recovery option.

2. For recovery your deleted mail, you need to check the Backup store of your email.

3. Here you have to enter your alternate email id.

For further instructions visit: http://www.clickohow.com/https-g-co-recover-for-help

If you are getting any trouble while using above steps then you may contact to Google. You…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://rbinnovations.com/products/losi-xxxnt-supercharger

We at RBinnovations.com has launched almost certainly the most superior and highest high quality entry stage ready-to-run Nitro Truck the interest business has ever seen and in addition losi xxxnt superchager & spare part elements at best market price. Go to https://rbinnovations.com/products/losi-xxxnt-supercharger

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can is useless now

YTou ball need to go back to flippin' burgers at Mc Donalds....you suck where it comes to software. Every time there is an update you screw up this software

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I understand your frustration, and am very sorry that you are experiencing this. Please send me a screenshot of what you mention, and the logs. If possible, upload them to a file sharing software and paste the link in a comment here. We are working out every issue that is reported as fast as we can.
    3.6.4 addressed the following issues:
    -GPU overclocking settings will now save correctly
    -Fixed CAM not auto-starting minimized
    -Fixed Hue+ audio mode with a single channel
    -Fixed toggle buttons for lighting channels
    -Reduced CPU usage when using audio mode
    -Gridplus settings will now save correctly

12. How to Cheapest way to buy bitcoin

The Cheapest way to buy bitcoin in the UK is by storing GBP into Coinbase, at that point moving the assets over to Coinbase Pro (where you can purchase at the genuine conversion standard, with low charges). Be that as it may, this course is moderate. You'll need to hold up 5 days before you can finish the whole procedure. It's not without a doubt the least expensive approach to purchase bitcoin in the UK. Digital money trades like Coinbase Pro and Bitstamp enable you to purchase bitcoin at the genuine conversion standard with low exchanging charges (beginning at 0.15%). …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Congratulations!!! Temporary Decision!!! Elimination of wild delays, as well as all unnecessary trash.

Version CAM 3.7.0.
    1) We unload the dispatcher of all the processes of CAM.
    2) Delete the DLL folder in the root of the CAM.
    3) Run CAM on desktop.

Profit! No wild delays! I've been asking NZXT for so long to fix the problem with delays, but it turned out that I can do everything myself! Sarcasm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to contact Google for account recovery?

If you have lost the Google account password or having any kind of trouble then you will be able to resolve it easily. Anyhow, if you are not able to do it then you should contact Google customer care number. As they have years of experience they will be able to resolve your problem easily. Well, you might be thinking that how to contact Google for account recovery. you can contact them easily with the help of Gmail phone number. Once you dial this number your call will be answered within seconds and then you can get the solution for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CAM not showing cpu temp

CAM 3.5.60 will not show the cpu temp and it just shows 0c. This is annoying. Then if that doesn't work I have to restart my pc and hope that helps it but it never worked. I am using a Ryzen 7 1700x and Kraken X62. if you want me to RMA pump than you will have send me lonner as this chip dosent come with cooler.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. sempre peggio!!

i vecchi bug che avevo segnalato nel menù sono stati risolti, ora però ce nè uno peggiore, non mi fa più fare il login!! non so se è un problema solo in italia ma continua a uscirmi la scritta: "an error occurred while trying to comunicate with the server"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, when this happens, please close the program and re-open it. It should work again. If it doesnt, let me know so we can get in touch with you and review the logs.

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to recover my Xbox live account?

If you forget your Xbox live account password, Then you can use these steps for the Xbox live account recovery, First, you have to visit Xbox Live, you will get the option of submitting the email/phone number that is linked to your account. Submit that information and then click on the next button. After this, you will be receiving the recovery code to your email address which Is associated with your Xbox. Enter that code in the space provided and click the next button. Now you will be allowed to create a new password for your account, Now click on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. omg i don't understand why Release Program that's so unstable?

plz fix this :(

this new update will not keep saved setting what so ever and it crashes.

why relas patch that's not tested? i don't understand

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello sir, we are very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you. As of version 3.6.4 and now 3.6.5 this issue was fixed. If you continue to have an issue with this, please let us know so we can verify if there is an issue with your account in particular. But there should be no more problems.

20. Approach HP Support Assistant For Fetching The Help Enhance The Performance

HP Support Assistant plays an essential role when it comes to fixing almost all sorts of problems pertaining to HP printer. They also help in scaling up the performance of the HP printers by using the cutting edge technology at anytime from anywhere, regarding the performance. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/hp-support-assistant/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base