CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. An error occurred on my motherboard

I use X72, but this error makes me wonder if it is X72 fault, or compatibility problem, or it is a software problem, the trouble team will help me to rule out, because this problem is troublesome, I am not the warranty, this July purchase In less than a month, I am a Taiwanese. English is not very good, sorry!

Attached to the link, this is the problem with my computer using X72, displayed in the audio LED display LAG:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbVq0rgG_Q

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please update to the latest version (3.6.6) and let us know if this issue continues to occur in that version. Thanks.

2. NZXT so called "software engineers" are less qualified to be software engineers than dung beetles.

I'm experiencing the following:
    1. On each reboot/start-up the CAM software needs to be manually started (click on login-in, input credentials, etc)
    2. Once it logs in, it will hang over the "Accept/Decline pop-up but no amount of clicking the Accept button will make it go away and load my settings
    3. My custom lighting settings won't load because of the pop-up issue
    4. I cannot update to the latest version because clicking on the "Update now" button does nothing, just like the "Accept/Decline" pop-up
    5. FPS overlay rarely works ( it used to work better last year with the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please download the latest version from https://camwebapp.com/download and install it from that download. I would also suggest first uninstalling the old version and restarting your computer before doing the fresh install of 3.6.6.

If you continue to have issues, also send us the logs so we can verify. Thanks.

3. Software Agreement Screen. I CANNOT SELECT either Agree or Decline

CAM software worked fine for the past couple of months. Then these past few days there were 3 (?) updates that downloaded. Well now, CAM software is next to unusable.

The Software Agreement Screen shows up, which is fine. But I CANNOT select Agree or Decline since the buttons DO NOT WORK. If I madly click on "decline", the screen finally goes away and I go into "guest mode."

Yes, I tried madly click on "agree" but nothing happens. Unlike lots of users, I want to be logged in...

Also I have 2 monitors. I put CAM software on the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Fred, there is a slight delay in the buttons which we are working to fix. Have you tried clicking once and waiting for a couple of seconds? Please let me know.

4. CAM software won't start after the update

Cam software won't start, again, after an update. I regret buying your hardware and I never will again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

A new version of CAM has been released (version 3.6.3) where several of the currently known bugs have been taken care of. Please go to https://camwebapp.com/download to download it and verify if this fixes the issues you are experiencing.

Before installing, please fully uninstall the previous version of CAM, then delete the folder from C drive >> Program Files >> NTXT, and restart the computer before installing this one.

If your issues continue to occur, please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware specs and the CAM program logs which you can find in the following places:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

So we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.
  5. Cam causes computer to turn off.

CAM causes the computer to randomly shut down when it's running. I have 3.6.6. Fans won't spin at all unless CAM is running, so this is quite annoying. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling CAM, but it doesn't help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, which version of CAM are you using? The latest version is 3.6.6, if this is not the version you are currently using, please download it from https://camwebapp.com/download/ and let us know if the issue continues to happen.
    Thanks, and sorry for the inconveniences.

6. it wont open

cam installed with everything but it wont open, only run under background proccesses in task manager

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you please send us the logs from your program so we can verify why it is not launching correctly?

The logs are located in the following places:

Thank you, and sorry for the inconveniences.

7. Calibration

Stuck on stage 2:calibration.
    No error given. Tried few times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good morning, we are sorry for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

We were unable to reproduce your current issue in our test machines, so I’d like to ask you to please reinstall CAM using the latest stable version, which you can find here:
    https://camwebapp.com/

Before installing, please fully uninstall the previous version of CAM, then delete the folder from C drive >> Program Files >> NTXT, and restart the computer before installing this one.

In the case it does not fix the problem, please send us your PC specifications, including OS and Hardware, and the Logs which you can find in the following places so we can verify any logged issues:

Thank you for your cooperation and time.

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

9. 软件不能选择中文了!

软件不能选择中文了!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are reworking the languages and will implement the translations in a future update. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

10. Wrong Temperature(s(CPU))

My c with ryzen utility is 28-30c, with cam it's 43-44. It was 54-55 b4 because i did not let the thermal paste cool down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

11. Cam 3.6.2 no longer showing liquid temp and pump speed - X61

Cam 3.6.2 no longer showing liquid temp and pump speed - X61
    Also, the displayed cpu fan speed is actually the case fan speed - ASUS Maximus VIII Impact motherboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The liquid temp and pump speed are displayed in the fan settings, by expanding the pump section. We will review the CPU fan speed issue. Thanks for letting us know.

12. Fullscreen in 3.6.0

I no longer see my load and temperature status in fullscreen mode and i only see the temperature charts no longer the load circles and the ram load circle has disappeared under a slider.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you running 3.6.4? If not, please update to that version, if yes, could you please provide a screenshot of this issue so we can review it?
    Thanks.

13. Lost lighting tab in CAM

I have all of a sudden lost my lighting tab on CAM. I've restarted my computer 1 too many times, and have re-installed CAM several times....my kraken is working, but really regretting spending the money for RGB cooler that I cannot control....I want this resolved ASAP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Anonymous, if you don’t have a ligting tab, it’s possible that CAM is not detecting your Kraken. Please try these troubleshooting steps to see if this fixes your issue:
    If you are using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came…

14. Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

Hue light control never was added to CAM dashboard just installed latest version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, are the light strips being detected? Do they light up in any color? Or are they off?
    If they are off, they could be connected incorrectly or the cables could be damaged. If they light up but the lighting tab does not come up, we would need to see your program logs to verify if CAM is not detecting them correctly.

Please let us know. Thanks.

15. Grid v3 3.6.6 no GPU load when calibrating adaptive noise reduction

When i do an adaptive noise reduction calibrating the CAM software will only do load on the CPU an not the GPU.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. not signing in automatically

not signing in automatically

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

17. No Fans or RBG Lighting Strips Detected?

Since updating to 3.6.3, my CAM software only detects my Kraken X52. It doesn't detect my two Aer RGB Fans or the 4 Hue+ lighting strips I have connected. Any way to fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix one thing, Break another.

Not able to save any fan curves at all......

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

19. 3.6.2 didn't not fix my lighting!

https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/34855315-just-updated-to-3-6-all-lights-went-off-on-my-fans
    this was my previous post, you said you will fix it! Yet lights still don't go on, I have disconnected and reconnected all lighting! Untill CAM starts all lights are on, once CAM loads they go off! I have reinstalled program it self still doesn't help! Please FIX!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you have updated to 3.6.2 and are still having issues with settings not saving or hardware not being detected, please try uninstalling and doing a clean install. If this still does not help. Please send us your PC specifications, including OS, Hardware and the Logs which you can find in the following places:

By uploading them to a file sharing service and posting it here so we can verify any logged issues, or try to reproduce the errors.

Thank you.

20. I can't log in with 3.6.3 version.

My old account can't log in, the same is true for registering a new account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base