CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night

the cam software stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night, i tried to restart the pc and reinstall cam, neither worked.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CAM displaying wrong CPU temp

Just got CAM installed with a Kraken X61 but the software is showing a different CPU temperature than what is shown on the motherboard and in Open Hardware Monitor. I had the Corsair H100i before this and the Corsair Link software let me link the fan speed with whatever sensor I wanted. Why would the CAM software be showing a different temp than the CPU is actually producing? Maybe make an option to choose which sensor to use for CPU monitoring??

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

3. Kraken X52 ring doesn't change color

Hello, I have an issue with my Kraken X52, the ring doesn't react with the cam software.
    When I choose a color for the ring nothing happens and the ring stays in blue.
    No issue with the logo it's working fine.

What I have to do to change the color of the ring ?

Thank you

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Anonymous, if you don’t have a ligting tab, it’s possible that CAM is not detecting your Kraken. Please try these troubleshooting steps to see if this fixes your issue:
    If you are using a Kraken X42/X52/X62/X72 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps.
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the NZXT USB Device/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. You can try using a different USB cable to check and see if the USB cable that came…

4. 3.6.1 can't change language

CAM 3.6.1 Cannot change language. Shows English no matter what other languages are applied.

Tried to restart software and reboot Win 10, still can't change it.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

5. CPU temperature is now not working with release 3.6.4 for Ryzen 7 2700x.

CPU temp is stuck at 50 degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius! It's measuring the same temp for both. Even if I switch my settings between Fahrenheit and Celsius it remains the same. Clock speed is also wrong and shows half of what it should be. Fans speeds are stuck at 80%. I'm sorry, but each upgrade is now just getting worse. Please help.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry, what I meant was, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

6. CAM not showing specific options for NZXT H500i

Hello,

I've bought the NZXT H500i and installed CAM on it to control everything. The first few days everything worked fine and I could control my LED Lights and let CAM create me a profile for controlling the CPU Heat and noise (don't know how this option was named again since its disappeared).

Now both of those options are just gone. I can't control my LED and have no option for CAM to create me a profile for controlling heat and noise. I didn't do anything, it just disappeared one day. I've tried to reinstall the software, delete the latest…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No GPU Fan speed monitoring in CAM with my Aorus 2080 TI xtreme

I can't see the fan speed --RPM

what can i do?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fortnite CAM Overlay

Hoq to fix it?
    Fortnite BattlEye
    17:19:40: Starting BattlEye Service...

17:19:43: Launching game...
    18:52:10: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    18:52:10: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\DLLs\CAM.Overlay_x64.dll".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cam version 3.7.7 has no RGB settings and no control for Kraken X62

I am using Cam version 3.7.7. Since today (12 July 19) I can't control the RGB for Kraken X62 (the ring and logo of NZXT Kraken X62 is gone from CAM)!!! So now I only see Channel 1 and Channel 2 for my AER RGB fans on CAM software and RING and LOGO are now gone.

The most important though is that I CANT CONTROL Kraken X62 performance meaning I can't control the RPM for neither the pump nor the fans of my AIO cooler!!!!! Silent, performance custom or manual control IS NOW GONE!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update bug 3.7.7

After update to version 3.7.7 on every next start Cam updater notificate new version 3.7.7 to update.
    Then update process freeze.
    So please fix this shit.
    I pay 215 $ for CPU cooler and your control software absolutly declase this hardware.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Kraken x52 problem with Noctua F12 PWM Fan

Hello guys, i bought Kraken x52 last night and installed Kraken x52 in my Case . I got problem with my Noctua F12 PWM fan when these dont start spinning till I login to windows or I have to open CAM . My Noctua fan only spin when CAM has launched

I bring Noctua back my h100i Corsair and their still working even if I didnt setup Corsair's app

Can u tell me how to fix that shit ? I tried many way but still not working

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Since 3.6.0/3.6.1 my cpu temp is running hotter

Since 3.6.0/3.6.1 updates my cpu temp (Kraken X62) is running approx 7 deg hotter, I've not made any hardware changes, even cleaned my fans, filters and rad

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CAM won't start minimized - Version 3.6.6

As per the title.

I have selected the option to start minimized, but it does not start minimized.

This is for CAM version 3.6.6

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CAM 3.7.7 RGB settings are gone on

I've have the H700i case and my RGB settings were just fine until recently when I logged on to CAM and found that they had disappeared. I cannot change any settings so I just have the default white now. Please help me fix this issue, thanks.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invisible and Unavailable CAM Adjustments

I am completely unable to access fan speeds and lighting. The tabs themselves aren't even showing up on the left side of CAM, and on a rare occasion they show up, only to never be seen again. ALSO, my fans are STUCK IN MAX SPEED. WTF. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MAKE THIS SO TERRIBLE. Sorry, I'm just really god hecking frustrated over here and it's honestly unacceptable.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. cam 3.7.4 fan control tab not there anymore

Using Cam 3.7.4. The fan control tab has disappeared (again). I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still not there. Honestly CAM was much better in regards to the user interface before you changed its appearance earlier this year AND it worked absolutely fine. It was so much easier to use and navigate around. The last several versions after that have been terrible to use. Please fix this software. I don't want to have to uninstall it and go get msi afterburner or other software. to cut it short. Where is the fan control tab gone? why was this…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3.6.2 is hogging CPU and Network

3.6.2 is using 30% cpu and 1.5 Mbs of network at all times. Minimized to tool bar or on screen.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

18. Bad USB Driver for NZXT Kraken X62 v2

Dear developer team,

I like your hardware, but your software and drivers are the downfall.
    Please correct here urgently, because otherwise I'll look around for the new Asus AIO series and you would lose another customer!

The most annoying problem is when I reboot or cold start after working on my computer and the USB driver of the NZXT Kraken X62 v2 can not be loaded properly.

If you think it's the system or the hardware, then you're on the wrong steamer. I have tested the system for testing on a new, freshly purchased SSD with Windows 10 and tested…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do you guys test CAM before update release?

Well how do I put this, updated cam and

A. It looks like crap

B. It doesn't save my fan profiles on restart.

C. Custom fan profiles for grid v3 don't work. They all seem to be set at silent profile, even though they all have custom ones set.

D. GPU temps aren't correct, I put GPU under load and Cam says its at 30c but really its at 65c, which is really bad as cam controls the fans on my GPU radiator and the fans speed was a 20%. Before update, Cam would speed up the fans as set…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

20. CAM 3.5.8 possibly causing crash

CAM 3.5.8 is possibly causing crash and freeze the whole pc, even the power/reset buttons won’t work.

I installed a new heatsink last week and reassemble the whole pc. I decided to try out CAM that day since I would like to purchase a Grid V3.
    Then I got 4 restarts that day, and thought that some hareware might have gone wrong.
    I replaced the PSU by a new one and there’s no restarts. Instead I’m getting some freezes. The power/reset buttons were also freezed.
    I decided to uninstall CAM 3 days ago and I have not encounter any freeze/crash.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base