CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. 3.6.2 can't change language

3.6.1 can't change language

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Error occurred while trying to communicate with the server"

In CAM 3.7, I am unable to log in with my NZXT account. It says, "An error occurred while trying to communicate with the server".

Any fixes would be great! Thanks!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot see the rgb panel

When i log in the CAM, it shows me every panel, but the RGB light doesn't seem to be anywhere.

It has been like 2 weeks now that i cannot see the rgb lighting.

I have the case NZXT h500i, everything were working fine but the past few weeks i cannot see my rgb channel or even the panel in the platform on the left side it used to be. It seems, to missing some other panels too but i am not sure which ones.

If someone could help me,
    Thanks for your time.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CAM Version: 3.7.4

I chose the Adaptive Profile. I can't return to the Preset Profile because the process is not finished.
    "We are determining the optimal settings for your system. Your result will be ready after a comparison measurement." 100%.
    I reinstalled the software but it didn't help. The process started automatically.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adaptive noise update stuck at 100%

Adpative noise controller stuck at 100% and wont let me edit fans

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OOM not use when memory

Cannot log in to CAM or use guest mode - Error 'OOM not use when memory>'maxmemory'.
    My PC fans are now useless!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CAM Constantly resetting ANR profile

CAM resets my ANR profile roughly every other day

Smart Device has no driver errors, shows up properly in device manager and CAM

Fans are all wired correctly, 2 3-way splitters, each controlling 3 fans, my watercooling pump is directly plugged into the motherboard

I have reinstalled CAM & updated to the latest version without any changes.

Currently running Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803

My system:

CPU: Ryzen 1700X
    GPU: 2x MSI RX 480 Gaming X 4GB
    Mobo: ASRock x470 Killer SLI/AC
    Memory: G-Skill Trident Z 3200mhz
    Case: H700i
    Fans: 1x Corsair ML 140, 3x Corsair HD120 RGB, 2X Corsair…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FANS FAIL ON COLD START OF PC

I Apologise for reposting:

This is critical on power up I should not have too "panic" that my performance PC fails to spin up on a start. Loading into Windows and then CAM fails to start my fans when I change Performance to fixed mode to initiate a spin up. INSTEAD, I have to switch off countless times on each start (this is not a good way to force fans to start) causing my system problems. See PC Spec:

OverClocked 4.4MHZ

Intel i7 5960X Extreme Octa Core CPU Processor (3.0 GHz, 20 MB Cache)
    MSI Intel LGA2011-V3 Socket X99 Gaming…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

If you are experiencing an issue where the fans on the Grid+V3 are not spinning. Please check the specs on those fans. Each channel on the Grid+V3 can only support up to 5 watts and if you exceed that threshold the Grid+V3 will have a failsafe to shut off all the fans. At this time please shut off your PC and turn off your PSU. Then wait 10 seconds and turn your PSU and PC back on. See if the fans spin then.

9. cam overlay not working

Cam overlay not working at all!!!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. kraken M22 not detected

after update to CAM v 3.7.4 my kraken M22 just disappear and undetectable by CAM

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fans/RGB no longer detected by CAM

Recently CAM decided after i closed it to not recognize any of my fans or rgbs that were previously there and usable i tried reinstalling but it still doesn't detect them i am using the h500i case with nzxt top and back fans with the rgb stripsthat came with the case and a AMD cpu fan

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. temperature ryzen 7 2700x

The temperatures displayed on cam are not true. The ryzen master software and other programs display the temperature values correctly but cam constantly detects 45 ° C.
    CPU Ryzen 7 2700x
    MB Aorus x470 ultra gaming
    Kraken x52
    Cam 3.6.6

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, the most recent version, (3.6.7) fixes the wrong temperature reading issue. Please update by downloading from here: https://camwebapp.com/download/

I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version before installing the new version as a clean install rather than updating it.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

Thanks.

13. I HAVE FIXED ALL CAM BUGS INSTANTLY

https://imgur.com/a/5C5bIIe

YEAH I SOLD THAT CRAP ON IBEH. NO MORE SPYWARE, LAGS, LATENCY SPIKES, BLUE SCREENS ON MY COMPUTER.
    I'VE GONE CUSTOM LOOP BABY.

even your support forum freezes my android phone so i had to switch over to my desktop to complete this post lmao.
    guys give it up. you couldn't code your way out of a paper bag even if your lives would depend on it. guys just go to the monastery and never touch a computer again.

i'm signin out. end.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Getting blue screens when CAM is running

Been getting blue screens on Windows 10 x64 for the last few months. Thought it was a hardware problem, even swapped the RAM, and was ready to RMA the motherboard. But decided to test some more, and as long as I close CAM software when windows starts, no more blue screens.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. can not change language

Ver 3.6.x Can not change language setting.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we are reworking the translations. Once they are implemented the languages will be applicable once again. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

16. cam update 3.7.6

CAM updated to 3.7.6 ...Now I no longer have control of any of my fan speeds/curves and pump lighting...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. light

After updating NZXT software i can't chage my cooler lights anymore, the lights setting button simply disappeared

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, please try version 3.6.6 and tell us if it’s fixed in that version. If not, please let us know what hardware you have installed that is not showing up and send us the program logs so we can verify why it is not recognizing the hardware. Thanks.

18. CAM 3.6.1 not detecting Kraken x62

Cam update 3.6.1 today broke my whole system, my Kraken x62 is no longer detected at all. Yesterdays update to 3.6 was fine but 3.6.1 today broke everything. Please fix this with 3.6.2 asap, thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

19. CAM resets fan and FPS display settings every single launch

Every time the CAM software launches -despite being logged in- my fans are all set to silent, and my fps display is .... broken - it works, but it will say top left, or top right, then I launch the game and it will move, and if I alt-tab in the game then it moves again .... ? It's at the point that I alt tab in and out of my game so the FPS display is where I need it, since disabling the display in the CAM software does nothing.

And setting up custom fan profiles just to have…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Zbee, please update to the latest version of CAM (currently 3.7.0, which you can download here: http://camwebapp.com/download/) I’d suggest uninstalling the previous version first and then installing this one. After this update, verify that your settings were downloaded correctly. (I have 2 users for testing this and the FPS settings are correctly downloaded when I update). If the settings are wiped again, please let us know so we can get in touch with you to verify your logs.
    Thanks.

20. Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore?

Cam used to see my Kraken X60 but now for some reason it has decided that it will not see it anymore? Why can't I just download the old Kraken software, it was slow to respond when changing fan speed but at least it worked.

Also I am already on version 3.7.0

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, here are the troubleshooting steps to try and get CAM to view your Kraken device please follow them and let me know if this works.

If you are using a Kraken X31/X41/X61 and CAM is not detecting the device. You can try these troubleshooting steps
    Please go to the Devices Page and select “Detect Devices”
    Please exit out of CAM and install this Kraken driver https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktdih3rifenohk4/Kraken%20chip%20Driver.zip?dl=0 then restart your PC and see if CAM detects the Kraken
    Go into Control Panel and click on “View Devices and Printers” then remove the 690LC/Asetek Driver/Unknown USB Device and restart your PC. Then check CAM again.
    If you still see a Unknown USB Device, then it seems that the USB cable is creating a bad connection to the motherboard. This likely means the unit would have to be replaced. Please contact our support team over at https://www.nzxt.com/customer-support to look for an RMA

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base