CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Cam 3.6.0 save no setting

Germany:
    Hallo habe das update von cam 3.6.0 heute drauf gemacht und sofort bemerkt das es keine einstellungen speichert.
    spätestens nachdem man den Pc neu gestartet hat sind alle einstellungen verschwunden.
    bitte sofort beheben !!!
    Neuinstalation hat auch nicht geholfen.

Englisch:
    Hello have the update of cam 3.6.0 today on it and immediately noticed that it does not save settings.
    at the latest after restarting the PC, all settings have disappeared.
    please fix it immediately !!!
    Reinstallation did not help either.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    39 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6.

Please uninstall the previous version and do a fresh install of 3.6.6.

We have made many improvements with that version and it is working more smoothly. Let us know if this issue is still happening to you after updating. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

2. 64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CAM 3.5.8 wont login today.....

booted pc like normal... i have CAM to start in startup..... wont login using my normal login. stuck loading at 0% and from what i've seen on other posts this is happening to quite a few people, please fix this, and for GOD SAKES test these updates before passing the bugs onto us!!!!

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CAM loading causes Windows restarts

Having an ongoing issue when using CAM. Approx every other boot of Windows, while CAM is still loading, my system will restart. i purchased my Kraken last year & have tried numerous updates of software. Last 3 weeks been had CAM uninstalled without any issues. Have disabled HDD monitoring.

System
    Ryzen 1500x
    X62 Kraken
    G Skill 16gb ram
    Strix RX580

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PC hard Freezing using CAM Software

So about 5 weeks ago I built my new PC.

So I have been running windows 10, with booting cam on startup. And for weeks the freezing problem haunted me, I tried everything to figure it out from Memtest(over 16h) to endless benchmarking and stress testing software. Updating Bios, reformatting and pretty much updating every driver I could find. And recently I have not been starting cam on startup and my pc is fine, I can leave it on all week with no issues.

The freezes that I used to have however did not occur instantly, it could take a…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    63 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

6. an error occurred while trying to communicate with the server

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm getting the same error when trying to login it says "An error occurred while trying to communicate with the server, it all started when I updated to 3.6.6.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, sorry for the late response to this issue. Is this happening after Automatic Startup following Windows Start or while opening CAM after Windows has loaded? Also, when this issue occurs, please try closing CAM from the notification area, and then opening again. Let us know if this helps. We are doing further investigation into this issue at the time.

7. oom command not allowed when used memory NOT LOGIN

Not login to cam app anymore
    oom command not allowed when used memory

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make CAM great (again?) V2

For the people who asks "V2 ??" : https://support.camwebapp.com/forums/252256-cam-bugs/suggestions/32227912-make-cam-great-again

-------

I'm back 9 months later with the latest version of CAM (I don't update really often because, well, it was working great) BUT there is a few things that aren't as good as it should.

First, I can give you a point for the French translations, they are wayyyyy better than before, but you're still stupid when it comes to translate "Load" (on the home screen) to "Chargement" which means literally "Loading" (WTF ?), your CPU, GPU, RAM, aren't f*cking games ! I can help you for that, "Charge" would…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. what is wrong with u guys?!!!!! cmon!!!????

Yesterday i updated cam software , due to this update i lost all of my custom profiles... so i had to set them up again wich was a pain in the ass. And now today i load up the "awesome" cam software and guess what its GONE AGAIN!!!!!!! , how many times do i have to set up my custom profile till it actually SAVES ? Cause right now this is really a pain in the ass, coming from such a big company , well im dissappointed, thats all i can say

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please try the latest update, version 3.6.6. We have made many improvements with that version and it is working better for many of our customers. If this issue continues to happen to you after updating, let us know so we can get in touch with you directly and figure out why. Sorry for the previous inconveniences, and thank you for your help.

10. 3.6.2 can't change language

3.6.1 can't change language

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CAM Version: 3.7.4

I chose the Adaptive Profile. I can't return to the Preset Profile because the process is not finished.
    "We are determining the optimal settings for your system. Your result will be ready after a comparison measurement." 100%.
    I reinstalled the software but it didn't help. The process started automatically.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. OOM not use when memory

Cannot log in to CAM or use guest mode - Error 'OOM not use when memory>'maxmemory'.
    My PC fans are now useless!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FANS FAIL ON COLD START OF PC

I Apologise for reposting:

This is critical on power up I should not have too "panic" that my performance PC fails to spin up on a start. Loading into Windows and then CAM fails to start my fans when I change Performance to fixed mode to initiate a spin up. INSTEAD, I have to switch off countless times on each start (this is not a good way to force fans to start) causing my system problems. See PC Spec:

OverClocked 4.4MHZ

Intel i7 5960X Extreme Octa Core CPU Processor (3.0 GHz, 20 MB Cache)
    MSI Intel LGA2011-V3 Socket X99 Gaming…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Eric Lam responded

If you are experiencing an issue where the fans on the Grid+V3 are not spinning. Please check the specs on those fans. Each channel on the Grid+V3 can only support up to 5 watts and if you exceed that threshold the Grid+V3 will have a failsafe to shut off all the fans. At this time please shut off your PC and turn off your PSU. Then wait 10 seconds and turn your PSU and PC back on. See if the fans spin then.

14. I HAVE FIXED ALL CAM BUGS INSTANTLY

https://imgur.com/a/5C5bIIe

YEAH I SOLD THAT CRAP ON IBEH. NO MORE SPYWARE, LAGS, LATENCY SPIKES, BLUE SCREENS ON MY COMPUTER.
    I'VE GONE CUSTOM LOOP BABY.

even your support forum freezes my android phone so i had to switch over to my desktop to complete this post lmao.
    guys give it up. you couldn't code your way out of a paper bag even if your lives would depend on it. guys just go to the monastery and never touch a computer again.

i'm signin out. end.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Getting blue screens when CAM is running

Been getting blue screens on Windows 10 x64 for the last few months. Thought it was a hardware problem, even swapped the RAM, and was ready to RMA the motherboard. But decided to test some more, and as long as I close CAM software when windows starts, no more blue screens.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can not change language

Ver 3.6.x Can not change language setting.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, we are reworking the translations. Once they are implemented the languages will be applicable once again. Sorry for the inconveniences this may be causing you.

17. CAM 3.6.1 not detecting Kraken x62

Cam update 3.6.1 today broke my whole system, my Kraken x62 is no longer detected at all. Yesterdays update to 3.6 was fine but 3.6.1 today broke everything. Please fix this with 3.6.2 asap, thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, those who had issues with the settings not saving and not being able to log in, please update to 3.6.3, it has proven to work for many who have already tried it. We are aware that some others are having issues with a strange noise in the pump, we are working on that and will have it solved by next release.

18. stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night

the cam software stuck at 100% for adaptive noise reduction for a whole night, i tried to restart the pc and reinstall cam, neither worked.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fortnite CAM Overlay

Hoq to fix it?
    Fortnite BattlEye
    17:19:40: Starting BattlEye Service...

17:19:43: Launching game...
    18:52:10: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    18:52:10: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\DLLs\CAM.Overlay_x64.dll".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cam version 3.7.7 has no RGB settings and no control for Kraken X62

I am using Cam version 3.7.7. Since today (12 July 19) I can't control the RGB for Kraken X62 (the ring and logo of NZXT Kraken X62 is gone from CAM)!!! So now I only see Channel 1 and Channel 2 for my AER RGB fans on CAM software and RING and LOGO are now gone.

The most important though is that I CANT CONTROL Kraken X62 performance meaning I can't control the RPM for neither the pump nor the fans of my AIO cooler!!!!! Silent, performance custom or manual control IS NOW GONE!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories