CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. Cant see my PC info in the iphone

I logged on in the pc with facebook, the same than in the cellphone and i cant see my pc´s information. It just says the name of my PC and "Powered Off"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fans shut off when cam opens

I have a h700i case that I recently built in. I installed the cam software, and ran the benchmark tests and everything. I noticed though, that every time cam is opened now, all of my case fans shut off. This is a very big issue, as my cpu overheats, and I cannot continue. Please respond with reasons of why this happens.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, please update to the latest CAM software (currently 3.7.0, found here: http://camwebapp.com/download/).

I’d also suggest uninstalling the previous version first before installing 3.7.0.

Once the program is updated, please verify what setting you currently have in the cooling tab and try changing it to be fixed 100% or Performance and let us know if the fans react to this. (It is possible that your fans shut off because the setting could be in Silent). If this is not the case, please let us know so we can get in touch with you via Email so that you can send us the logs.

Thanks.

3. Hue+ LEDs flashing/wrong colours in Marquee

This only seems to happen with the Marquee setting. I flashes in random Colours. I set the Marquee to red but every few seconds one or more of the LEDs of the Marquee flash in another colour. Blue, White and Green the majority of the time.
    CAM Version 3.5.90 . OS is Windows 10 home Pro and i'm using both channels with each having 4 stripes. One displaying the CPU Temperature (Channel 1) just fine. Since this happendes to a user before in an earlier version i hope this is getting fixed soon.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My Krakken M22 is not being detected by CAM

CAM can see my my Grid V2 with out a problem, but the Krakken M22 is not there. I can change the colours on the cooler but I cannot select fan or pump speeds.

Please help!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cam Audio

Is there a way to adjust the settings of the audio mode? Like for example im playing my music at 100% volume on headset and through spotify. ( i have all 4 led strips plugged in) but when i turn it on i dont get the full range of lights to come on. is there a way to adjust the sensitivity so that i can see the full spectrum?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The three fans is plugging in hue+ and led plugging in hue+ second port. Ihave trying change the tandem sorting to test , Cam always read f

I today bought 3 fans and a hue+ extension kit which includes 2 LED on a line and 3 aer 140. I can sure the fan and line is working fine but the cam software can't find third fan which cause my aer 140 fan rgb disable and unable to config it. fans are working fine since they are separately attached to the motherboard.
    And i change the tandem sorting, the first and second fan alway working and lighting normal , just only third can't find it and when using rainbow effect the lighting will disable,

The three fans is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. H700i Fans not working

my H700i case has 3 fans at the front 2 at the top and 1 at the rear the front and rear fans are working but the top ones are not, they are detected on CAM and i can change there colour but not detected on cooling?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can't change or add color on fading, covering marquee etc

It doesn't work... plz fix this. only thing that i can customize on is fixed. and spectrum is working fine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. H700i case LEDs unable to be controlled through CAM

With this CAM software, Im able to control the color of the LED fans, but when I change the color of the case LEDs, nothing happens, they just stay white throughout, this has been a problem since I bought the case and installed CAM. When I upated cam I was initially able to change the colors, now it doesn't do anything. Truly disappointing for such an expensive case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CAM doesn't show proper CPU temperature under load (big problem)

Hello,

I have just setup my Kraken x62 tonight and for the most part everything is working great. However, CAM does not show the proper CPU temp during load, and therefore, does not properly increase the fan speed when it should.

I run CPU Z stress test, with Open Hardware Monitor watching the temps. My temp under full stress was 55-57C, but CAM is still reporting it as 28-30C, as if the system is still idling. Because of this, the fan speed is not changing. Even if I click a bunch of programs, without a stress test, CAM cannot identify…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Errors Server Return Value Without Message

Given this was marked as completed I've reopened as the error has reappeared in v3.5.9.

Stuck at calibration Step 2, when calibration is complete at Step 2 it goes to calculating and then the following error pops-up "Errors - Server return value without message" What does this mean?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Kraken X60 not being recognized by CAM 3.5.90

I've got a Kraken X60, and it doesn't seem to be recognized by CAM 3.5.90, it works fine with 3.5.30 though, version 3.5.90 didn't prompted me to install asetek drivers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CPU Temp

I have the Kraken X62 on a i7 8700, and everything seems to be working well, however; when I play a game, I sometimes get a CPU high temp notification. The notification states that my CPU has hit a temp of 80+ degrees, but when I look at the temp data, as well as the gaming data, my CPU temps are in the 60+ degree range. I'm just wondering if these are false notifications, or if there might be an issue I'm not aware of. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stuck on step 3 and BSOD

Cam not working at step 3 and sometimes crashing my pc ang go in BSOD.. What i do?!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cam crashing Overwatch

I'm erroring out with a easyhook loader error. First time I've ever seen this and only started happening after updating my CAM software today.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Google Drive?

Want to Transfer iPhone Photos to Google Drive. Dial 1844353`5969 to Backup iPhone Photos to Google Drive. Are you an iPhone user? Then you need a lot of space to save and backup your important data. iPhone inbuilt feature iCloud proffer you a 5GB of free storage to backup and store your data. But this space is not enough to fulfill your photo storage requirements. Alternatively, you can choose Google Drive for this purpose that proffers a large free storage space.

Source - http://www.mobilesupportplus.com/how-to-transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-google-drive/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Please download or Update to latest CAM and Login on your PC for using your Android App"

Android app is up to date, and I am logged in, yet this is all I can ever get :( Tried on several phones, same thing

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good afternoon, sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing with your CAM mobile. The login is currently very slow, we are working on fixing this as soon as possible.

A few weeks back we had an issue where you could not log in at all, but that has been fixed already. If you have a different issue, please let us know so we can verify as well.

Thank you for your cooperation.

19. CAM doesnt not install I WANT a REFUND !!!

PLEASE give third part software control as this CAM does not install

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for contacting CAM support and sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing at this moment.

If you see a message that says “There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.”
    Try installing Microsoft’s Diagnostic Tool to help you with the installation/uninstallation of CAM
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed. Then try reinstalling CAM again after.

If you are stuck on the “Preparing Files For Removal” page during installation:
    1. Open the task manager
    2. Find the process called cmd.exe *32
    3. End that process
    The installation should pick up again, if not try relaunching the installer again.

For any other issues you can also try installing an external uninstaller (IOBit Uninstaller) http://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php to do a clean removal of CAM from your PC. Then try reinstalling CAM again after.

If the…

20. No device detected

You're shity soft don't detect my x62, the detection was blocked at 70%,
    and he's crashing when i launch a stress test with occt or aida or anything put my temps 60+

Using kraken X62
    Gigabyte z77 ds3p last bios
    Windows 10 64b

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good morning, thank you for contacting CAM support and sorry for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

Could you try changing the USB cable and see if that helps?

In the case it does not fix the problem, please send us the Logs which you can find in the following places so we can verify any logged issues:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\CAM
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NZXT\CAM\Logs

Thank you for your cooperation and time.

• Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base