CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. off screen. I have to turn off from PSU

I have a b350-f motherboard. when having cam installed, it causes shutdowns of the pc. which is blocked without leaving shutdown or restart from the chassis. I must cut off the power supply from PSU.
    I've been 5 days without CAM and this has not happened.
    please a solution.

Thank you

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CPU tab missing in software

After reinstalling, restarting my PC, i just can't fix it, im using 3.5.80 and there is just no tab for selecting my CPU fan speed preference, it's making it frustrating to game on because i keep getting messages that my CPU temp is spiking up to 85, and it is, i've checked using coretemp. Can someone help me fix this issue? I've checked the bug reports section and i've found only 1 other person with this issue but it hasn't been answered or solved yet. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maximising CAM with taskbar on top of the screen

When CAM is maximised it does't respect taskbar location. I have my taskbar at the top of the screen, instead of default bottom and CAM just goes all the way to the top and leaves empty space at the bottom where taskbar normally is.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Only two lighting profiles work now in CAM

I am on version 3.5.0. Recently I noticed only the first one of the light strips were working. I first rebooted the PC and that did not help. I then tried switching the strips around and still only the first strip would work. Then I tried the different lighting presets and found only two light up all four strips, they are the Alternating and Candle Light effects. I then tried putting the lights in Channel 1 (as I have been using Channel 2 since the last issue) and Channel 1 did not work at all meaning all the strips remained…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After great expense and effort to install your Hue+ with 3@140mm and 1@120mm fans, I installed your Cam software and IT IS USELESS.

Try making it work! It won't control the colors or the fans. I am about to flame the daylights out of these products and petition Frys,and Amazon to refund my purchase and discontinue selling these bogus devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Often the fan control doesn't work

I don't know if it is a crashing BUG but, sometimes, while I'm using my PC CAM it's not full loaded or it goes in a "downgrade" and it wouldn't show me the fan controls... it also means that profiles won't work and it makes CPU get high temperatures. The fan control TAB disappear within a other couple of tabs... it is very uncomfortable and the only way to gix it is to reboot the PC. It is also dangerous for the PC health. will you fix it asap?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CAM Software is a Disaster - Allow Us to Bypass It

Agreed. The x52 works best once any version of CAM is uninstalled. I simply connected the fans to the mobo set to monitor CPU temp. Their speed increases properly when I use CPU-ID to bench. Those same fans (the ones that came with the x52) stay at the same speed when plugged into the x52 harness. I can only hope the pump knows when to spin faster because without CAM there's no way to control pump speed. I'd really like to connect the pump to the PUMP pinouts on the mobo. CAM is full of bugs that are never fixed.…

1,626 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hue+ Lights not detected now either???

So see my other post about fans being stuck at 100%. I start up this morning and now the software only sees my Kraken x52...not any of my fans or light strips! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?!! At least post the last version so we can roll backwards. Fix it soon or I'm going to have to switch to another manufacturer...which I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD
    Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cam+corsair ram

Hello. I have a Kraken x62 and RAM corsair cmr32gx4m4c3466c16. When CAM is on, it is not possible to configure RGB in memory. When the CAM is off, everything works. The problem seems to be in the SPD, when CAM is enabled, it can not be read. Once you turn on the PC, you do not turn on the CAM, then asus aura perfectly controls the memory lighting.
    How to solve a problem?
    Or how to make it so that it does not prevent the ASUS aura from reading out the SPD

Sorry, the text is translated by Google translator…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AER RGB Fans not lighting up

They are recognised in cam but I cannot control the lighting. They are spinning fine, it’s just the lights that don’t seem to be working. I’ve tried removing the MCP2200 usb from the devices list and restarting the computer but no luck.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Installs xtu

CAM installs XTU. On my old X58 system XTU=instant BSOD. I never enabled overclocking.

CAM mess with GPU even when I never enabled overclocking CAM installed = GPU driver frequent crashes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. no option cpu fan!!!

log in cam software but not working fan control I try guess mode but no controller my cpu fan and pump ! Please solved this bug!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ALL fans will be stop when the CAM software open everytime

Every time the CAM software open, my all case fans will be stoped. Only the fans that connect with motherboard will not stoped. I bought a grid 3+ others five fans are connected on it. However, when i turn on my PC, the CAM software open, that five fans will stop working at the same time. If i wanna that five fans span again, i have to shut down the pc and turn off my power supply. But if the CAM open, the fans will be stop. plz, fix then or tell me a solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Covering Marquee will no longer take 00 00 00, instead uses last set color

• HUE+ 4.3.2 - CAM 3.5.80 - This worked in most of the versions I've had, but no longer works. Updated every driver/firmware/CAM thing I could think of. Please resolve.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CAM wont start

I downloaded CAM yesterday, and it worked great and i love it, but i shut down my PC (i have windows 10) and when i booted up not only did auto startup fail, it wouldn't start if i clicked on the shortcut. so, being me i went into the program files and tried that, still no cigar, when i went here, then i went into the files for a minute and saw that some files changed right before my eyes (i have no idea which)

gonna uninstall and reinstall
    (also good idea is to have an uninstaller come with it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CAM 3.5.8 possibly causing crash

CAM 3.5.8 is possibly causing crash and freeze the whole pc, even the power/reset buttons won’t work.

I installed a new heatsink last week and reassemble the whole pc. I decided to try out CAM that day since I would like to purchase a Grid V3.
    Then I got 4 restarts that day, and thought that some hareware might have gone wrong.
    I replaced the PSU by a new one and there’s no restarts. Instead I’m getting some freezes. The power/reset buttons were also freezed.
    I decided to uninstall CAM 3 days ago and I have not encounter any freeze/crash.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. v 3.5.60 --- Loading at startup stays 0% (Stop telling us you fixed it)

I am having to constantly end task on the cam software and reload it. The forums indicate you fixed it in a previous version, I am running two different computers with the same issue.

Please can you address this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories