CAM Bugs

Please post your bugs/issues here. Be sure to browse first however, as someone may have already submitted a similar issue.

1. no option cpu fan!!!

log in cam software but not working fan control I try guess mode but no controller my cpu fan and pump ! Please solved this bug!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ALL fans will be stop when the CAM software open everytime

Every time the CAM software open, my all case fans will be stoped. Only the fans that connect with motherboard will not stoped. I bought a grid 3+ others five fans are connected on it. However, when i turn on my PC, the CAM software open, that five fans will stop working at the same time. If i wanna that five fans span again, i have to shut down the pc and turn off my power supply. But if the CAM open, the fans will be stop. plz, fix then or tell me a solution.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Covering Marquee will no longer take 00 00 00, instead uses last set color

- HUE+ 4.3.2 - CAM 3.5.80 - This worked in most of the versions I've had, but no longer works. Updated every driver/firmware/CAM thing I could think of. Please resolve.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CAM wont start

I downloaded CAM yesterday, and it worked great and i love it, but i shut down my PC (i have windows 10) and when i booted up not only did auto startup fail, it wouldn't start if i clicked on the shortcut. so, being me i went into the program files and tried that, still no cigar, when i went here, then i went into the files for a minute and saw that some files changed right before my eyes (i have no idea which)

gonna uninstall and reinstall
    (also good idea is to have an uninstaller come with it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CAM 3.5.8 possibly causing crash

CAM 3.5.8 is possibly causing crash and freeze the whole pc, even the power/reset buttons won’t work.

I installed a new heatsink last week and reassemble the whole pc. I decided to try out CAM that day since I would like to purchase a Grid V3.
    Then I got 4 restarts that day, and thought that some hareware might have gone wrong.
    I replaced the PSU by a new one and there’s no restarts. Instead I’m getting some freezes. The power/reset buttons were also freezed.
    I decided to uninstall CAM 3 days ago and I have not encounter any freeze/crash.…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crashing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. v 3.5.60 --- Loading at startup stays 0% (Stop telling us you fixed it)

I am having to constantly end task on the cam software and reload it. The forums indicate you fixed it in a previous version, I am running two different computers with the same issue.

Please can you address this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple Issues

1. Channel 1 and 2 overlap in CAM even though fans are on 2 and LED strips on one. Can not set a color for the strips without changing 2/3rds of each fan.

2. Marquee, candle light, wings, and alternating presets are not showing up for Kraken X62.

3. The other day it didn't boot up properly and went to a all white theme with a white marquee on the Kraken that I haven't seen before. The circle moved around but the NZXT logo stayed lit unlike the covering marquee mode I usually use.
    -A. I am wondering why it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cant customize LED Channels Independently

Channel 1 and channel 2 always match each other no matter which way i try to customize them. If I make channel 1 a fixed color and channel 2 breathing, both channels will just switch to whatever setting i changed last. Is there a way to customize them independently or is this a CAM bug?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CAM 3.5.8 Does not work with RAMDISK

When setting up and using a ramdisk from: http://memory.dataram.com/products-and-services/software/ramdisk

Next time that CAM loads, it does not recognize any of my hardware, suggests that I only have 16GB of RAM (Ramdisk has 8GB, Desktop has 48GB (minus 8GB for ramdisk).

Nothing can be controlled otherwise, no fan speeds, asks me to install drivers, but does not install them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your Driver installer for CAM lacks the Windows Security verification so I get a warning not to install - I have screenshot

When installing a new CAM on my new i7 build, I got a warning from Windows Security. "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". I have a screenshot of it if you want it. So I did not install it, assuming your drivers are from China and you didn't register with Microsoft

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Kraken X62 microcontroller problem

Kraken X62 microcontroller watchdog fail... I notice that when my pc is loading faster then the response time of the communication protocol of the microcontroller CAM software stuck on loading 0% because it is skipping the first handshake of the software. I notice that this is happening also with some other commands which are sent from the software to the pump, that can lead to hard restart of teh microcontroller and ruin overall the work of the pump. I suggest to write a new proceedure that will check twice for the handshake on first start with the software in background…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fully Offline mode for CAM (PRIVACY)

1. OFFLINE Mode still does NOT exist.

2. DATA is STILL being sent to NZXT WITHOUT USER CONSENT, PRODUCT IS STILL BEING SOLD WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED UP FRONT ON THE OUTSIDE OF PACKAGING!

3. USER(S) HAVE NEVER AGREED TO ANY DATA SHARING WITH NZXT AT ANY POINT OF TIME.

4. USER(S) HAVE THE SOLE RIGHT TO SOFTWARE WHICH WILL NOT TRANSMIT DATA TO NZXT OTHER THAN TO CHECK FOR UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.

5. USER(S) HAVE THE RIGHT TO A CLASS ACTION SUIT!

6. FIX YOUR SOFTWARE , PROVIDE YOUR USERS WITH A COMPLETE OFFLINE VERSION.

7. ISSUE…

702 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good afternoon, please update to 3.6.5 and if your issue continues to occur, provide us with your program logs so we can verify why this is happening. Thank you.

15. Cam Fan has Stopped Spinning

Same old problem Cam report that fan has lost its connection and is not spinning. This program is getting worse with each update.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kraken X62 firmware update

Should Kraken X62 firmware be updated from v2.1.8 to higher versions? I see a few binary files in the ComponentFW directory of CAM 3.5.80, named KrakenXFirmwareV3.0.5 and KrakenXFirmwareV4.0.3, but CAM doesn't prompt for any kind of update. Is it expected?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Hardware  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. LEDs Showing wrong colors

colors being shown through LEDs arent the ones I picked in the software. i.e. covering marquee of black to white to black and instead I get white to red. I've disconnected, unisntalled, and this continues to happen with updates.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Grid V+3. Cam 3.5.80. Fans not turning? White power LED on. Connected to USB 2 on mobo and molex. Custom profile @100% still not working

Grid V+3. Cam 3.5.80. Fans not turning? White power LED on. Connected to USB 2 on mobo and molex. Custom profile @100% still not working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CAM Crash

2x Rx580 CrossfireX, CAM crash after 1-2 Hours,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fan controller shutting down

After, I'm assuming, the CPU temperature goes too high, the fan controller (the one within CAM) freaks out and sets my cooler fan to 100%. It's never done this before, and even restarting my computer won't help (I have to wait for, again assuming, the temperature drops) and the fan speed will still be at 100%. I'm using CAM 3.5.80

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

CAM Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base